Saturday 11 February 2012

Post No. 369 - Is the conservation of energy a fallacy?

A statement that I have come across in various places is that energy cannot be destroyed, it can only be changed. This is often in the context of, for instance, recycling "negative" energy back through the Mother, i.e. the Goddess, so that it can be transformed into something positive. I have observed that having that point of view tends to help people to face up to, and integrate or make a holistic part of their being, their negative aspects (shadow self) which is a good thing. But that is a separate matter to the issue of whether energy can be destroyed ...

Of course, to me, I automatically wonder if, if energy cannot be destroyed, can it be created? If energy cannot be either created or destroyed, then where did it all come from in the first place? And when we meditate, and are energised as a result (and that does happen, in my experience: the energy is not just changed, it is increased overall - so the benefit is not just a case of "change of mood" - look at the before and after aura, and you will see what I am talking about), does that mean the source of our extra energy, often our own Higher Self, is diminished as a result?

I don't think so ...

I am rather inclined towards people who think energy cannot be destroyed possibly being afraid that, if energy can be "vapourised", can consciousness also be "vapourised"? Or maybe they've taken the concept of recycling to save the environment a tad too far ..

When energy is recycled and transformed from negative to positive, is it the same thing at the end? When our consciousness becomes one with the Goddess, is it the same consciousness? I am the same human being I was when I was eight months old? Are you?

I think change is inevitable, whether for worse or better, but I do think that, as things can be created (whether that is a painting, a concept, or a universe), I think that energy can also be created. If energy can also be created, I consider it also can be "destroyed" - I have personally dissolved enough negativity in my life to know that from personal experience.

There may well be benefits in having the opinion that energy is conserved, but I think any such conservation does not apply to negative and positive psychic energy - or, at least, not on the level of reality we inhabit.

Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr
(pronounced "new-MYTH-ear")

Tags: energy,

First published: Laugadagr, 11th February, 2012

Last edited: Saturday, 11th February, 2012