Saturday 5 June 2010

Post No. 118 - Saturday morning: rescues, blog maintenance, sleep ins and UFOs [Content Warning - violence]

Last night I had the impression (i.e. psychic impression) that I needed to do some rescue work. I was too tied to do so, however (end of the working week), so left it until this morning. When I arose, lit some patchouli, did the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (see here for a description - fairly long post, though), invoked Kether, sat on my 12kg chunk of rose quartz (it's nice and flattish - and has a tendency in the morning to be cold-ish ... ), and started.

First up was a woman who had died around 50 years ago in childbirth, and spent the intervening time looking for her child. She sort of knew she was dead, she definitely knew she was in pain - physical pain and other pain, but her mothering instinct drove her to put finding her child to make sure he was safe ahead of looking after herself. She didn't know she had spent 50 years doing this: the "concept" of time is a bit different in the astral. With the Guides help, we arranged for the soul who had been linked to the child, who had been still born but had passed over to the Summerlands without problem, to present as an image of a mature young adult, and that was enough to gain the mother's attention, and she readily moved over to be with her child. The woman had been drawn to my primary partner, who has suffered dreadful period pain all her life since puberty: the link was the physical pain, and unfortunately the earthbound mother's pain was contributing (a tiny amount) to my partner's pain.

Next up was a thug, who tried to challenge me by getting up close - "in my face", so to speak. That made my job ridiculously easy, as I simple grabbed him and pulled him into my aura, kept him there, and pulled the anger and rage units he was using out of our shared aura. After a few minutes of this, he meekly followed the Guides into the Light, as did his rather brow-beaten followers ... Such entities do exist, and do actively and intelligently seek power over others: they were quite possibly like that in life, and found the "invisibility" of being dead and earthbound a useful tool.

Finally, there were a few people who were differently-abled. Some of these people had never known a wheelchair, and had perceived themselves as being unable to pass into the Light. A few astral thought forms of chairs, and they were away. Somewhat disturbingly, one of these people was someone I knew from primary school, where I had been somewhat keen on her: she must have passed fairly recently, I felt. I can't check that, though, as we lost contact decades ago ...

This all took about ten minutes - it took longer to write about it, with the "help" of various cats seeking attention ... Rescues are not always as tricky as shown on Ghost Whisperer ...

I also, after having done this formally since 1984, have decided to start keeping a diary of my rescue work. It might be interesting to look back at that in years to come - might even help with my writing.

I've written about rescue previously, including "Shades of Exorcism", "Mediumship (Part Three)", "Know Thyself, Be Thyself and Occlumency: A Mediumship Primer", "A service to guide to souls of the Dead", "Families, Funerals and Bev Brock", and a few other places.

Now, blog maintenance. I'm currently working on making an off-line copy of my blog - partly in case there is a recurrence of recent problems, and partly to make it easier for me to do things like check for previous posts ... I started this once before, but didn't bother to continue it. Now, I've made good progress, and am at a stage where I can at least start to use it. Some of this I can do while on-line, but with my battered lap top, with only three quarters of the screen working and a predisposition for keys to decide to get sticky or inoperative at times (not all the typo's are my fault - really :D ), the off-line option gives me more flexibility (and there is the back-up thing ... :) ). As part of this, I am planning on updating the tags I've applied to my earlier posts for the more extensive list of tags I've developed as I progressed ...

Unfortunately, I'm not going to try and fix up the typo's ... that's too much work!

Now, we come to the last topic: sleep ins and UFOs. Yes, these are connected :) To set the scene, when I was in my teens, I was fascinated by - amongst MANY other things - astronomy (for navigational purposes), and spent quite some time late at night out in the back yard of a small country town in Queensland (hello Mackay!) - in fact, it was small enough, and the place we were in isolated enough, for me to get quite a good view of the stars back then, in the 1970s. I also saw ball lightning (chased it from the back yard to the front: it was about 2' in diameter, floating just above the eaves of the "Queenslander" [two storey house, with the lower 'storey' open]), and on occasion, had the impression that I should turn round: I did so, and saw a small, bright light, larger than the largest star, which as soon as I made eye contact, rose vertically until it disappeared - at a speed that was simply not possible for any sort of plane (keep in mind that my father was training to be an RAAF navigator at the end of the Second World War, and I have had a fascination with planes most of this life - the local airport was favourite haunt of me and a friend of mine, and he even managed to talk us into the control tower once; up shot is, I've been making objective assessments of planes since I was small, so that is not an idle statement). Later, in my 20s, I had the habit of going for a run every morning, at around 5am. I was an early to bed, early to rise person back then (I refused to have a TV, or even a phone, for much of the time I am writing about, so would often read and then have an early evening; more importantly, in the tropical heat running early was often the only safe time to do vigorous exercise). Anyway, one morning I woke up feeling a bit tired, and decided to stay in bed. I enjoyed the sleep in, and dreamed on being on a UFO. Later, I found out that a large cigar-shaped "mother ship" had been seen off the beach I normally ran to, at the time I would normally be there ... AUUUGGGHHH!!!!!!!

Oh well, at least I clearly visited the UFO astrally ...

Now, I've done it again. I woke up early-ish for a Saturday, about 6am, while it was still dark, and went back to sleep. Later, as I drove about the 'burb attending to various chores (like paying the rent), I found out (on a radio news broadcast) that UFOs had apparently been seen up and down the east coast of Australia - and I'D SLEPT THROUGH IT .... AGAIN! *sigh*

3rd time lucky?

Anyway, at least I'll enjoy heading over to MUFON and CUFOS to see if I can find out more about it (although I find it hard to get the sites to respond at times: maybe they don't like Firefox or NoScripts?). Interestingly, I'd had the urge to look for UFOs from a few weeks ago until a week or so ago. Did I miss a message this morning? I'll have to do some self analysis/investigation ... Maybe if I had done the rescue last night I would have got a wake up call ...

I also acknowledge that working astrally with aliens is feasible, and probably has some benefits - such as sleeping in when exhausted, and it seems I woke later than the sightings anyway ...

My previous posts on this include " "Briefing for the Landing on Planet Earth" and "Aliens Among Us": a Personal View", "Working Together", and "Aliens, and the ubiquity of the "Book religions" symbology".

PS - the sightings may actually have been a rocket that developed problems and left a spiral trail behind it. See here


 



 

 



Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr

This post's photo is yet to be posted.

Tags: about me, aliens, earthbound, rescue,

First published: Saturday 5th June, 2010

Last edited: Sunday 6th June, 2010