Tuesday 3 May 2011

Post No. 262 - Colour visualisation and breathing

I've posted previously [1] on psychic exercises that I find useful. I thought I would now add to that by describing my current (ideal) sequence of exercises.

Firstly, I'll establish protection, flame, and ground (yes, ground: it is better to work in a disciplined manner) myself.

Second, I do a basic sequence of breathing colour in to my solar plexus chakra, continuing the colour flowing in as I hold my breath ... and then breath out, pushing the colours through my aura as I do so. The minimum set of colours I use is pink, blue, green and gold; I prefer to use pink, blue green, gold orange, violet and "white" (actually, this "colour" I visualise as pure brilliance - it is far, far, far removed from white :) ).

The third step involves a sequence for each of the thirteen chakras I work with:
  • breathe each colour in to the chakra, allow it to spin (a bit like a washing machine impeller :) ) and collect anything that is negative or disharmonious, then as I breathe out I exhale the negativity to Universe and Mother Earth for dissolving and/or cleansing & recycling; repeat (for each colour) until I feel that the chakra is cleansed;
  • breathe each colour in to the chakra, including magnetically drawing that energy from whatever sources are available that willing and safely can contribute that energy (especially while I am holding my breath), and then as I breathe out let the colour heal the chakra and settle into it;
  • next, keeping in mind that - in my view - each chakra is connected to a level of reality (e.g. 2nd chakra to etheric, solar plexus to astral, etc), as I breathe in I draw in energy on that level specifically, and go through a sequence of cleansing and healing that level;
  • next, I breathe in the energy (including magnetically attracting energy, especially on the level the chakra is connected to, and then radiate it out through my body on that level, and then (next set of breaths) through that level.
For the next (fourth) step, when I have cleansed, healed and strengthened each chakra and the corresponding body and level, I breathe each colour (one at a time again) in through all levels, then focus the energy down into my physical reality, and send it out to flush and heal the room I am in. (I personally also connect to the crystals and books I have here, much as if they were also chakras, and then use the energy from those for the next step.) I then repeat this, going a little further each time - the next phase is to go through all the colours, flushing out my entire house (and connecting to the trees as if they were crystals - which, in a sense, they are), then my neighbourhood, etc until I flush throughout the world, connecting to energy centres such as the pyramids or Stonehenge as I do so.

Now, for the fifth step I send the energy to people and places who are significant to me, using the energy from places such as the pyramids. This will include my Guides, Higher Self, parallels, power animals, etc. In my case, I give each of these a Tibetan prayer wheel around 6 feet (2m) high, and send enough colour to get the prayer wheel spinning merrily along.

This can take quite a bit of time, so I also have a few shortened versions. I also have exercises where I will do things like project energy from each chakra, join the beams of energy together, and use those to flush my meridians.

There are many variations possible on this - you can add in chanting, for example, or the various projections from chakras (and multiple aspects of chakras) that Correllian training involves. I suggest you experiment, and find what works best for you (you may need to have a few sets of exercises to suit different moods, energy levels, circumstances, available times, etc).

Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr
(pronounced "new-MYTH-ear")

Notes:
  1. Here's the entire post:
Here’s a little list of suggestions, from most important to least: 1. ask for protection and assistance by positive forces 2. grounding 3. flaming and shielding 4. working with colours on a regular – at least several times a week - basis (see my previous post on this here)

Tags: breathing, chakras, colour, visualisation

First published: Tysdagr, 3rd May, 2011

Last edited: Tuesday, 3rd May, 2011