Wednesday 2 April 2014

Post No. 539 - Gnwmythr's Glossary

I've got a little tired of chasing around to find references, particularly since Wikipedia started taking a harder line on anything which does not have a mainstream or 'official' source (see here [found via this Wild Hunt post] for more, along with here and my post "The Death of Wikipedia" ). I've tried a few other free, on-line resources, and I'm not satisfied with many of them. Where I need to, I will use such resources as I can - and Wikipedia remains am option for conservative technical issues - but it occurred to me that the glossary I have been working on for one of my forthcoming books would make a reasonable on-line glossary (it's not authoritative, so I won't call it a dictionary or anything else like that). So ... expect a few links to Gnwmythr's Glossary in the future.