Saturday 21 June 2014

Post No. 563 - Another Personal "Wow" and Yule

One of the things I have - according to my Patron Deities and BPLF [1] Guides - to accomplish before my second Saturn Return is getting a book version of my blog written. I've done that now, with an off-line version of this blog up to and including Post No. 562 now completed, which required me to do things like get my Blogiography up to date as well. It's a massive PDF file, 15 Mb, and I'm happy to send it to anyone who wants it - although only via non-work emails. You'll have to use the contact form to ask for it, but I emphasise that all it has is the contents of this blog, nothing else. (I am working on a couple of more conventional books, one based on the content of the blog, and one on Balanced Positivity, which will have new material, but ... they'll be a few more years yet.)

For my part, I feel ready to celebrate this major - to me - accomplishment, along with Yule and - shortly - my birthday.

I'm celebrating not only the accomplishment itself, but the fact that having done this will contribute to my second Saturn Return being a little easier :)


[1] BPLF = Balanced Positive (spiritual) Light Forces. See here and here for more on this.

[2] Please see here and my post "The Death of Wikipedia" for the reasons I now recommend caution when using Wikipedia. I'm also exploring use of h2g2, although that doesn't appear to be as extensive (h2g2 is intended - rather engagingly - to be the Earth edition of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy").

Love, light, hugs and blessings


Gnwmythr, Wéofodthegn 
(pronounced "new-MYTH-ear"; ... aka Bellatrix Lux? … Morinehtar? … Would-be drýicgan ... )

My "blogiography" (list of all posts and guide as to how to best use this site) is here, and my glossary/index is here.

I started this blog to cover karmic regression-rescue (see here and here), and it grew ... See here for my group mind project, here and here for my "Pagans for Peace" project (and join me at 9 PM on Sunday, wherever you are, to meditate for peace), and here for my bindrune kit-bag. I also strongly recommend learning how to flame, ground and shield, do alternate nostril breathing, work with colour, and see also here and be flexible.


Tags: about me, astrology, cycles, stages of life,
First published: Laugardagr, 21st June, 2014
Last edited (excluding fixing typo's and other minor matters): Saturday, 21st June, 2014