Monday 22 February 2016

Post No. 825 - Online Candle

Since some unpleasant people have ended the wonderful Nshrine website that I used to use every day, I will start doing at least some online candles here (actually, given the number of candles that I will probably light on it, I've decided to do this and future candles on a new blog).

Today's online candle is for:
  • my friend S; 
  • resolution of our housing problems; 
  • assistance to my sisters; 
  • the safety and wellbeing of ALL my Significant Others; 
  • improvements in our finances, my job, and eventually me being able to retire; 
  • the relief efforts in Fiji, and BPM healing / guidance to all affected and helping / influencing, and BPM assistance to those who have died;and
  • last, but NOT least, sending BPM energy to, and clearing nonBPM energy/units from West Asia / the Middle East, and all decision makers who are influencing what is happening there, including their advisors / influencers.