Sunday 28 February 2016

Post No. 827 - a new auric sheath visualisation

One of the things which is often forgotten about when people are working on their aura, is the state of the auric sheath. This is a permeable outermost "barrier" on the aura: it feels to me more like the meniscus of water than our physical skin, in that it is an outcome of the aura interacting with the soup of energies we live in (on ALL levels of reality, incidentally) than being made of the energy equivalent of different cells that our physical skin is (skin cells are not the same as blood cells, muscles cells, nerve cells, organ cells, etc). The auric sheath. however, does serve some of the same functions as our physical skin - e.g., protection. Part of my routine healing work is checking for a repairing tears in the auric sheath, which is a bit like a nonphysical version of stitching up a cut in physical skin, and for much the same purpose - to aid in healing, and restore the protective function of the skin.

What I have also been doing, is building up the resilience of the skin, by packing layers of colours into it when I am doing my colour energy work. I also, as part of that work, protect my chakras with pyramids of light and sigils (e.g., pentacles, Algiz, etc), and use the light of the chakra to project the sigils onto the auric sheath. It sounds complicated, and it such initially, but it gets easier with practice, and by the time you;ve been doing it for a few years, it only takes a few minutes - depending on how many colours you use.

One of the sigils I am careful about using is Thorn / Thurisaz. Now, I love and glory in the wild power of Thorn / Thurisaz, as I have posted about previously, but I am aware that it doesn't interact well with all people and forces. Thus, although I'm happy to set up Algiz and leave it there, since it is "activated", in a sense, when people grab it by trying to break through my protection, it won't do any harm to people who are, for instance, just passing by. On the other hand, if I have Thurisaz pointing off into the Universe, there is a possibility, a very small possibility, that it might interact and intensify something in a way that is not good - for instance, make a willi willi (aka dust devil / mini-tornado) a little worse - perhaps enough to affect a car (as happened to me once in outback Queensland, and as I have helped someone work on fixing once in central Australia), or perhaps make an emotional storm worse. Thus, I tend to pair the Thorn / Thurisaz runes up, so they are pointing at each other along a perimeter, balancing each other and activated only when someone crosses their line - a bit like breaking a laser line (if the person is inimical to me, they would feel the rune as a growing sense of discomfort all round - or, at the very least, on each side - as they cross that barrier). As an example of this, if I ever get to building my idea for protecting a door, it would have a row of Thorn / Thurisaz runes around it, pointing in towards the space of the door. (One thing I would probably also have is a temporary "liner" of these runes that I could set up on the inside of the door facing out, which is to clear this influence for anyone who has a heart complaint.)

Another device I have used for decades is vortices (the plural of vortex) - min-tornadoes, if you prefer. They are particularly useful when setting up a protective pyramid - bring one in through the top, and use it like a vacuum cleaner for anything nonBPM - which is a visualisation that is useful in a lot of other situations as well.

What I have done now is:
strengthen the auric sheath, and make it thicker, by visualising two layers, each comprising:
 - a series of mini-tornadoes, from the widest part of the aura alternating going up to Spirit and down to Earth (and recycling their energy at top and bottom, so I have a loop of energy and don't have to keep feeding the tornado at it's point-of-origin), created with the intention of directing incompatible and nonBPM energy away (i.e., getting sucked up in a tornado);
 - each mini-tornado is about 1 cm (half an inch, for those of you who aren't metric - and if you want to complain about how half an inch is closer to 12mm, look up "about", "approximation", "pedantry" and "hiding discomfort with change under trivia");
 - a line of Thorn / Thurisaz runes on each side of the mini-tornadoes, to position and strengthen, and increase the protective strength;
with the layers offset so the Thorn / Thurisaz runes align with the mini-tornadoes, and thus energy coming in to my aura cannot avoid going through a layer of the mini-tornadoes.
This explanation needs a diagram: I'll have a go at doing that, but it may be when we finish moving, in a month or so.

[1] BPM = Balanced Positive (spiritually) Mature. See here and here for more on this.
[2]
Please see here, here, here and my post "The Death of Wikipedia" for the reasons I now recommend caution when using Wikipedia. I'm also exploring use of h2g2, although that doesn't appear to be as extensive (h2g2 is intended - rather engagingly - to be the Earth edition of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy").
[3] I apologise for the formatting: it seems Blogger is no longer as WYSIWYG as it used to be, and there are a lot of unwanted changes to layout made upon publishing, so I often have to edit it immediately after publishing to get the format as close to what I want as possible.

Love, light, hugs and blessings
(pronounced "new-MYTH-ear"; ... aka Bellatrix Lux … aka Morinehtar … would-be drýicgan or maga ... )
My "blogiography" (list of all posts and guide as to how to best use this site) is here, and my glossary/index is here.

I started this blog to cover karmic regression-rescue (see here and here), and it grew ... See here for my group mind project, here and here for my "Pagans for Peace" project (and join me for a few minutes at some time between 8 and 11 PM on Sunday, wherever you are, to meditate-clear for peace), and here for my bindrune kit-bag. I also strongly recommend learning how to flame, ground and shield, do alternate nostril breathing, work with colour, and see also here and be flexible.

The real dividing line is not between Christianity and Islam, Sunni and Shia, East and West. It is between people who believe in coexistence, and those who don’t.
Tom Fletcher, Former UK Ambassador to Lebanon
  • If your “gut” (your instinct/intuition) is telling you something is wrong, but logic and the available evidence is saying otherwise, the proper conclusion to draw is that you need better, more personally credible evidence. Your “gut” could be wrong, right, or missing the nuances / “shades of grey” . So could the available evidence.
  • All of the above - and this blog - could be wrong, or subject to context, perspective, or state of spiritual evolution ...
Tags: about me, aura, auric sheath, auric tears, colour, energy work, protection, visualisation,
First published: Sunnudagr, 28th February, 2016
Last edited (excluding fixing typo's and other minor matters): Monday, 28th February, 2016