Monday 22 February 2016

Post No. 824 - No PWR this week (personal matters)

It appears a hiccough at the least, and potentially some significant problems with the real estate agent may cause problems with the house we were going to rent from some people we know, so I am going to have to focus on mundane matters (i.e., where the hell I am going to live) for a while, and this blog will have to take a back seat - beginning with no Psychic Weather Report this week.

In 10 years or so, if I can retire, I may be looking for a cheap (pensions don't amount to much) - and QUIET - backyard in the Melbourne / Gippsland area that I can put a microhome into. Also, as has been the case for quite a few years now, I am always on the look out for a very cheap room (in or close to northern Melbourne) I can leave my crystals set up permanently in (it would have to be something that only I can access). I may eventually be looking for somewhere to do my woodwork and/or pottery in, too. All such pursuits - crystals, woodwork and pottery, would be fitted into aforementioned microhome.

It must be nice to be rich enough not to have to worry about this sort of thing .... * SIGHS WISTFULLY *