Friday 8 May 2020

Post No. 1,553 - Dreams

Wow, what an amazing dream last night. If I'd been able to write it down (I had a deadline for this morning's chores, so couldn't), it would have made a good plot fr a film on helping people to escape from people smugglers.

The one thing I clearly remember is driving one of those big monstrosity four wheel drives (a lot of people call them SUVs) with a massive trailer behind it: at one part of the dream I drive confidently and capably through a car park until I find a park, and then I reverse this rig into the space.

Now, in my 20s when I had a dinghy on a trailer, I could reverse that OK, but I would never have dreamed of trying to reverse a big, long rig like that in my dream.

Ah well, bake to reality - but I might have a cuppa while I look for any meaning (there's not always a meaning) in this.