Wednesday 19 August 2020

Post No. 1,645 - "Public Service Announcement": coming - a Patreon page (... and now gone)

After discussing this, including the ethics, with people I trust, I've decided I will set up a Patreon page.

As with everything I do online, I'll get around to this at my own pace, so don't hold your breath  . I particularly want to make sure I make the changes necessary to comply with Europe's GDPR, and I want to spend some time thinking about what sort of rewards will apply to the various "levels" (probably PDF copies of workshop notes, etc, and free numerology charts / Talismanic tetrahedrons, etc)


PS - I have now closed the Patreon. I had some content there not published elsewhere, and I often parked drafts there so I could edit them better before publishing them, but it basically wasn't worth the effort for so little gain.