Saturday 14 May 2022

Post No. 2,215 - new (to me) meditation group (~1 - 2 min read)

One of the things I do on Saturdays is listen to podcasts from Whitley Strieber. Today that also included an episode in the “Mystical Underground” podcast series which was an interview with: 

Philip Merry, the author of [the forthcoming book] The 9 Keys of Synchronicity, a book that grew out of his Ph.D. research. ... Philip is the only person with a grounded theory Ph.D. in synchronicity and leadership. ... https://www.philipmerry.com

That interview led me to a new (to me - it has been around for 15 years or so) meditation group based on coherence of heart energies (with an app / equipment that facilitates global coordination of effort and provides guidance on techniques) and broadcasting love - which is exactly the sort of work Ive been doing since I was a teenager. 

I dont know if it has an active online (social media or similar) community - the website seems mostly focused on promoting the techniques, but there are some groups on the app, and the capacity for people to create more groups. 

Im in the process of checking it all out. 

The technique works well at achieving a calmer state (for me, at any rate), but the alternate breathing and projection techniques I’ve worked with for decades dont appear to be harmonious with that state. At this stage, I suspect I’ll use both techniques - my established method and their techniques - but at different times of the day.


I am now on Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/Gnwmythr.