Thursday 8 September 2022

(Short) Post No. 2,275 - Effects of chakras on each other

I've written a fair bit about chakras over the years, and much of that can be accessed via https://gnwmythrsglossary.blogspot.com/2014/05/chakras.html.

However, there's one aspect which I don't think much as been written about, and that is the possibility of chakras affecting each other - in sort of the way that radio stations can impinge on each other. 

Now, that is unlikely for those chakras which are connected to differing levels of reality, but some chakras in my 13 chakra system are being brought into existence to help chakras connect to and work with each other better - for instance, one has the function of enabling people to better "speak from the heart". 

In those instances, one chakra affecting the other is clearly possible. 

However, I suspect - and will now look for - chakras may affect each other in ways similar to the elemental energies I work with as part of my PWRs. Thus, if I - say - add blue to one chakra, in addition to checking whether that has the desired effect on that chakra, I will also check to see if it has any effect on the other chakras.

We are complex, interconnected creatures, and I've already used chakras to create a protective cage around other chakras; maybe we need to see working on chakras as being similar to working on interconnected puzzles like sudoku or quordle. 

If nothing else, just being aware of the possibility could be useful.