Sunday 25 September 2022

Post No. 2,287 - the selfishness/small-minded focus of many spiritual/psychic people

One of the problems I have written about previously is the selfishness/small-minded focus of many people who are of spiritual / psychic development / personal growth paths. 

This doesnt apply to all - for example, I wrote this about the Correllian tradition, and I wrote about a couple of books here

However, perhaps one of, if not the, most famous activist traditions is the Reclaiming Tradition. I recently signed up to their international email newsletters, and a few days ago got one about those brave Russians protesting against Putins latest warmongering. 

We work in different ways, but I may have found a spiritual community (of a sort) at last - and there is also the Kemetic Independent

All I have to do is work time zone and other issues so I can communicate better in the physical ... they don't appear to have forums (and the ones I looked at were so disheartening I wrote this in response). Ah well, one step at a time.


If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below.

I am on Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/Gnwmythr.