- having acupressure, acupuncture, shiatsu or "Touch For health" (a form of Applied Kinesiology) performed to clear specific blockages in one's channels;
- having one's chakra's balanced (see http://gnwmythr.blogspot.com/2007/06/workshop-on-crystals.html);
- breathing exercises (also to be the subject of a future post, and will be based on techniques I learnt from the very controversial Lobsang Rampa who I referred to in my last post, at http://gnwmythr.blogspot.com/2007/08/purpose.html);
- colour visualisation and other similar psychic exercises (see http://gnwmythr.blogspot.com/2007/08/colour-healing-example-of-my-early.html and http://gnwmythr.blogspot.com/2007/06/workshop-on-past-lives-part-1-working.html); and
- looking after one's own health and energy levels.
This post's photo was taken in southern NSW on a trip from Melbourne to Brisbane, in July, 2007.