Friday 28 January 2011

Post No. 215 - Confidence

I want to post about something which I may have mentioned in a recent post, but it is something I consider important enough to highlight in a separate post: confidence in one's guidance.

Assuming one has done all the necessary development work to be able to check psychic impressions you receive (and if you doubt the need for that, do a little research into "Hungry Ghosts", which, sadly, appears to be what claimed Joe Fischer [see here]), then it may become an issue to begin believing in yourself, your ability to get guidance and the (checked [1]) guidance you receive.

As an illustration of that, my partner and I were looking for a place an hour or so drive away from where we live. We had planned on using a handheld navigator, but lost the signal. So, we drove up and down the street we knew we had to go onto, looking for the side street where the address we were looking for was, and then decided to go and buy a local map. Just before we turned round to do that, I had the impression to turn up one [particular street ... but didn't: I let logic win, and we went of a got the map ... and found that had I turned up that side street, we would have found the place we were looking for.

I am now very disappointed that I didn't act on that guidance: had I done so, it would have been very affirming. As it was, by not doing so, I created a (partly karmic, partly reluctance on the part of guides who have been spurned) block to getting more guidance.

Ah well, we live and learn ...

I have heard, at an early stage of my psychic development of someone using guidance to find a place. This particular person was a member of the group I learned at, who had moved, but had not been able to contact him to tell him of the new address. he turned up at the old address, found the group had moved, and threw a challenge to his guides. They responded by guiding to the new address - which was not too far away.

So ... if you can check your guidance when that guidance is credible and not counter to common sense, consider acting on it :)

Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr

Notes:
  1. See here, here, here and here for some posts with some of my thoughts with some relevance to this.

This post's photo is yet to be posted.

Tags: guidance, guides, checking, protection, confidence,

First published: Frysdagr, 28th January, 2011

Last edited: Friday, 28th January, 2011