Wednesday 2 February 2011

Post No. 218 - Auric breathing

As I drove in to work recently, practising some breathing exercises (ironically, not those mentioned in the linked post :) ) and simple (non-distracting!) colour visualisations, I thought about what to do that would be the equivalent of using breathing exercises (which I find fantastically helpful for almost everything) when I no longer have a physical body. After all, we all die eventually, which means our nonphysical bits lose their physical bits which include those physical bits used for breathing ...

As I pondered this, I came to be aware that the aura can actually sort of "breathe" in that it can "pulse". By that, I mean it can flex in and out a little, or "pulse" with colours/energy. I cannot recall coming across that before, so was actually very pleased to be given that.

Now, at that time, I tried working with this awareness. I find a particular type of wave sequence (from my sailing days) very peaceful, and I found I could get my aura pulsing at that sort of frequency and then I was more peaceful than the standard sort of breathe-and-visualise routine. Later that day I had trouble getting to sleep, and i found I was able to get my aura pulsing at that frequency, and with a nice green, and off to the land of nod I went ... (meaning, I fell asleep :) ).

This, to me, makes sense, as nature rarely ever is static - even most apparent cases of equilibrium are really dynamic. As an example, sand on a beach is usually constantly being replaced ... as another example, the cells of our body are constantly being replaced, and yet we're still more or less the same creation.

I consider this adds a new tool to my bag of techniques that is the equivalent of the assemblage point.

To end with a small digression, maybe this "pulse" effect is a bit like FM radio waves: there is a basic frequency, with a further change of frequency on top of that which we can hear (given suitable devices) as music etc.
Hmm. Interesting ... and useful :)

Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr

This post's photo is yet to be posted.

Tags: aura, energy work, breathing, visualisation, colour, frequencies,

First published: Wodansdagr, 2nd February, 2011

Last edited: Wednesday, 2nd February, 2011