Wednesday 2 February 2011

Post No. 220 - Clairvoyance and making/seeking improvements

Some time ago I asked my guides and Higher Self to help me focus on improving my use of my third eye chakra. At the time, my intention was to improve my perception of auras and spirits, possibly even moving that to more objective rather than subjective [1] clairvoyance.

Well, my percpetion of auras is about the same, and my perception of etherics is slightly improved, but the main benefit I seem to have acquired from that is that I am getting better insight into motivation of people.

I have always been reasonably good with this, which can actually be a problem when I tend to "hear" the underlying wish rather than the superficial words, but it has improved. As an example, I am more aware of things like the young person serving me at the local supermarket recently who resented the fact that I didn't fit into their expectation of what a person of my gender "should" be like. (That, incidentally, wasn't a reaction based on my being trans so much as my being a certain type [i.e. butch] of lesbian.) there are two young women at work here whop have similar reactions.

I should make it clear that those reactions are NOT related to the young age of the people concerned: other young people, including young people here at work, have been very accepting of me. Some young people, such as my partner's daughter, are VERY accepting and inclusive of diversity. Nevertheless, some people have problems, problems that they may otherwise hide quite well (as was the case of the person serving me recently), but the attitude problems AND THE ASSOCIATED ENERGY are there, and it can be useful to be aware of those energies to enable better protection [2] of yourself and others.

Oh, this is not just a case of being more paranoid: the increased awareness is also of people who I am surprised by their supportiveness. Unfortunately, that sort of example doesn't make as much of an impact.

I talked recently to my partner about how I approach achieving psychic/spiritual goals generally, and it might be worth repeating the gist of that discussion.

The conversation started with me waffling about how our other soul parts (I prefer the term parallels, so will use that [3] ) more or less form large parts of our unconscious, and we can possibly make achieving change more effective by finding more out about our parallels, as we can then personify the various aspects of our unconscious in much the same way that energies/principles may be personified as deities. This can make it easier for some people to relate to the energies, and - in the case of changing our unconscious - may make it easier for people to relate to, understand and work through the various forms of resistance to change that we have buried in our unconscious.

As an example, suppose one of your parallels had recently been a slave and, in that life, had been worked to death. That entity, who is one part of our unconscious, may now have an aversion to hard work because of that past life. So ... if you are trying to be more disciplined and harder working in achieving your goals, you may find it hard to understand why it is so hard until you communicate (whether telepathically, or via the Higher Self or via meditation or self hypnosis) and explain that there is an important issue of free choice here, and that you choosing to work hard is not related to the parallel having been forced to work themselves to death. You can work, and the parallel can take things easy.

From the parallel's point of view, if they were not spiritually/psychically aware, they may simply find themself crankier or touchier than usual about the subject of levels of work/rest. If they have some awareness, they may have some confusing dreams of wanting to work and not wanting to work at the same time.

At around this point, the question was asked "how do I know who my parallels are?"

Well, in my case I have become aware of them through meditation and automatic writing, but before that I did quite a bit of preparation. I made sure my intent to become aware of my parallels was made known to my Higher Self and, as much as possible, my unconscious. (This can be done by using affirmations - or Lobsang Rampa's version of prayer [see pages 142 to 146 of "The Rampa Story"].)

Next I would view and clear any past lives where I had either reduced people's knowledge, or their ability to gain access to knowledge, or made the knowledge less accurate. As an example, if I had been counting bushels of grain going into a store in ancient Egypt, and had allowed myself to daydream or be distracted, and perhaps as a result there wasn't enough grain stored for times of famine, or I was counting ballast stones onto a boat and similarly got it wrong (possibly with the result hat the ship was lost), then I would have incurred some negative karma. By acknowledging that life, genuinely learning from the mistake (including taking action to make sure I don't repeat the mistake now or in the future), and trying to give reparation in whatever (usually astral or nonphysical) way I can to my victims (e.g. send them healing), then I can reduce the return of that karma, which makes it more likely that I will now get accurate information about my parallels.

The more preparation I do, the better things go :) In this case, after the preparation, I was able to use a series of meditations and automatic writing to gain some awareness of some of my parallels - making sure I actively checked the guidance I received along the way.

Hope this is of some interest and use :)

Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr

Notes:
  1. See here for instance - I cannot find a good link defining this.
  2. See here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here, for instance.
  3. See here for instance.

This post's photo is yet to be posted.

Tags: about me, change, clairvoyance, energy work, objective psychism, parallels, preparation, subjective psychism,

First published: Wodansdagr, 2nd February, 2011

Last edited: Wednesday, 2nd February, 2011