Friday 20 April 2012

Post No. 378 - Checking

One of the aspects of psychic work that I consider an absolute, utter BASIC, is that of checking (along with grounding, shielding, flaming, etc). This crops up at such basic levels as ... checking that you are actually protected when you ask for it ... checking that you are actually communicating with BPF Guides ... and making sure you are finished.

Making sure one has finished, you ask? (Well, I hope you do - I'll run with it anyway.) Yes, finished.

This most commonly crops up in my life when I am checking with my BPF Guides (after checking that they are who they claim to be!) under a protected environment (which I have checked) whether or not I have finished giving someone the healing they are meant to have. This usually crops up at the spiritualist place I go to, and I am always finishing later than others, I suspect partly because I don't operate to a clock, I operate to the needs of whoever I am working on.

It also crops up in the context of doing things like charging (consecrating) a tetrahedron. My preference is to do that work with someone independently checking that I have actually done all that I should.

It is fairly easy to do. I ask someone, usually my partner, to ask their BPF Guides for an impression of a milk bottle (a glass bottle, for you young 'uns who don't know what that is) and give an impression of how much of the work to be done has actually been done by showing how full the bottle is: if it is half full, I have done half the work; if it is three-quarters full, I have done three-quarters of the work. If we all agree it is full, then - and only then - we have finished.

This is a technique I learned when doing rescue of uncooperatives [1]. If you're doing that sort of work, the last thing you can afford to EVER do is allow an entity to defeat you, and that sends out signal that if an entity shows strength "X" or persistence "Y", you will be beaten.

Hence, we had some extraordinarily long nights, but we did our work. These days, I tend to check before I start how much pre-weakening and other measures I can do to shorten the time (I have family and other commitments). "Hey BPF Guide, if I do 4 hours of clearing on Target Z tomorrow, how much will the 2 hours and 30 minutes required the day after to actually rescue Target Z be reduced by? ... 2 hours and 5 minutes? Great!" Sound militaristic? It is, and it needs to be, when you're working on dangerous and strong entities who are actively seeking to psychically enslave and torment others.

You, Dear Reader, don't have to do anything so demanding to get value from checking, however.

So, please do actually CHECK.

PS - I forgot to mention one aspect of checking which came up in a rune reading I gave last night: other forms of checking, specifically, around yes/no questions. The context was whether or not I should pass on one particular aspect of an interpretation which could be upsetting for my client (I don't just pass on everything I receive without question: I feel perfectly free to challenge my BPF Guides to clarify/explain things further). So, I asked my client and, in the end, two other people to get from their BPF Guides (I set up the protection for them) an impression of either a purple giraffe or a blue pumpkin: one symbol meant yes, I should pass that aspect of the interpretation on, the other meant I shouldn't. By avoiding "yes" or "no", I avoid the bias that many people have towards "yes" (particularly if people are interested in spirituality, they often have a tendency to want to be "nice", and that often biases them towards saying "yes"; I also avoid using green and red for people in developed countries, as traffic lights have green for go and red for stop, and the same sort of bias can come through). Naturally, I didn't tell an of these people what the question was until they had answered, and I also specified for the two who in one room together that, when they had an answer, they stated that they had an answer, but they didn't say what it was until both had received an answer - which prevents those who get ansers faster from influencing those who are slower psychically, possibly owing to less experience.

There are some possibly useful flow charts on this at my regression-rescue manual site: see the asking yes/no questions and making decisions charts towards the end of this post.

Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr
(pronounced "new-MYTH-ear")
May the world of commerce & business be recognised to be a servant, not a master, of the lives of people.

Notes:
  1. See, also here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and other posts

Tags: checking, energy work, healing, rescue

First published: Frysdagr, 20th April, 2012

Last edited: Saturday, 21st April, 2012 (added the PS)