Tuesday 12 April 2016

Post No. 855 - Humour from a Move ...

Moving house, which we have been doing after a two year wait, is never easy, let alone fun. However, we had a few moments of laughter: one was while I was looking for something to wrap some glass artwork from my friend RMftB ("Rune Master from the Bush" - also known as Tony) - and keep in mind that I was already staying at the new place to help get the cats settled in. I asked my partner if I could take a blanket which was laying on a box, and she said it was reserved for wrapping something, so I said "that's OK, I can use bubble wrap", and she said to wait and she would get something else. After a few minutes, she came back with a blanket and asked if that would do: I said yes, to which she replied she wasn't going to see me sleeping wrapped up in bubble wrap ... I explained that I wasn't cold in the new place, I just wanted to wrap some thing, and we laughed.