Saturday 6 November 2010

Post No. 167 - Protecting one's home

I have a tendency to do some things so often that they become automatic and routine. Occasionally, the thought occurs to me (courtesy, I am sure, of a fair bit of push from Guides) to post about it. One such thought is something I have done recently, which is to increase the protection around the place I live by drawing (or printing out, if you cannot draw it - within the bounds of legal limits on use) a map showing it, and then drawing protective symbols (mostly runes and few Egyptians names, in my case) around it.

This is best done as part of a protective ritual, and is effectively creating an amulet.

Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr

This post's photo is yet to be posted.

Tags: protection, homelessness, energy work, magical devices,

First published: Saturday 6th November, 2010

Last edited: Saturday 6th November, 2010