Saturday 6 August 2011

Post No. 295 - Practice

I thought I had posted this link before, but maybe it is just hidden in one of my drafts: https://youtu.be/tW6pVFOpE6Q

The video is of an African shaman who levitates - but only after spending an entire day preparing. That is a level of dedication that I can admire. My experience of most groups is that around 2 hours is the limit of most people's availability and/or application. Consider how much more could be achieved if people spent a whole day preparing, a whole day building magical energy, then did ritual.

If I did that, I might even be able to get to manifest physical light, as I wish to do :)

Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr
(pronounced "new-MYTH-ear")


Tags: levitation, practice, dedication,

First published: Laugardagr, 6th August, 2011

Last edited: Saturday, 6th August, 2011