Friday 14 April 2017

Post No. 1,013 - Clearing Uncooperatives

It's been a while since I posted anything directly on the work that led me to start this blog in the first place, so I thought I would make a brief post about a classification technique I developed and use.

To some extent, this idea was inspired by re-watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer and starting to watch Grimm (which I have only seen bits and pieces of): on those shows - and others, the "nasty of the week" always has a name and a description (the creations for Buffy were particularly entertaining).

Incidentally, the portrayal of these threats on these shows is always as a simple, obvious physical threat, rather than the subtle influences that happen in real life from uncooperatives, as I was taught to term them - who are ALL like the character Voldemort in the Harry Potter series, working subtle mind and emotional influences and playing on our fears, etc.

So, the system I have is:
  • find what level of reality the entity - or the uncooperative aspect of the entity, if dealing with an incarnate - is "resident" on (I simplify the levels for this to etheric, astral/emotional and mental - I haven't needed to deal with an uncooperative on a causal/spiritual level as yet touch wood], but when I do I will extend the system to include that as well - which is disturbing, as that will mean working against entities who are at or near Deity level)
  • determine what colour is indicative of the entities main energies; 
  • find what level or levels of reality the entity is influencing, and what colours represent those energies; 
  • determine the number of competent BPM entities (I express this in terms of the number of Rangers [see here and here] required - the "R" number) who would be required to clear the entity and their influence in a single session.
This helps give me some useful information, as I will show with a recent example.

The example is an incarnate entity who was:
  • R3; 
  • predominantly on the astral, red; 
  • influencing the etheric with murky red and the lower mental with a nasty shade of green.
The upshot of all this was that the entity was controlling family members - particularly younger ones.

To deal with that, I put reflective pink mirrors between the levels to disrupt both the influence and the feedback the entity, and worked at strengthening the connection of the controlled entities to everyday, mundane life. This immediately weakened the entity to an R2, with signs that their strength would further weaken.

Now, I just continue to monitor what is happening occasionally, adjust colours and devices if necessary, and withdraw completely when my BPM Guides tell me it is time (which means that the situation has been adjusted to a normal everyday life type of problem - it doesn't necessarily mean everything is fine, but that isn't what this work is about: it is to make sure people have a fair chance of normal problems and normal resolutions).

Now, in terms of the "determining", the techniques you could consider include:
  • communicating with your BPM Guides; 
  • dowsing to determine the information (write the levels and numbers in a semicircle on a piece of paper, and see where it swings to); 
  • roll a dice with a pore-arranged code for levels, etc;
  • any other technique that works for you.
As always, ensure you have adequate psychic protection, and are in a fit state to do this work. If you're not, remember that there are many others who do this, so graciously allow them to do so this time :)

On the same day, by the way, I also rescued three cooperatives.

I apologise for publishing these posts twice, but Blogger keeps changing my formatting. I can either publish it and then correct it, or save and close the post and correct it when I reopen it, but that leaves an extra copy in my "drafts" folder ...

Love, light, hugs and blessings
I am revamping my former website, and getting at least one other underway (pronounced "new-MYTH-ear"; ... aka Bellatrix Lux … aka Morinehtar … would-be drýicgan or maga ... )
My "blogiography" (list of all posts and guide as to how to best use this site) is here, and my glossary/index is here. The reasons for my caution when using Wikipedia are here.

I started this blog to cover karmic regression-rescue (see here and here), and it grew ... See here for my group mind project, here and here for my "Pagans for Peace" project (and join me for a few minutes at some time between 8 and 11 PM on Sunday, wherever you are, to meditate-clear for peace), and here for my bindrune kit-bag. I also strongly recommend learning how to flame, ground and shield, do alternate nostril breathing, work with colour, and see also here and be flexible. 
May the best in me, my Higher Self,
and those of the Clear Light who assist me,
help me to keep myself grounded, centred and shielded,
to be Balanced and a Fulcrum of Balance,
a centre of Balanced Positivity and Spiritual Maturity,
with my aura continuously cleansed, cleared and closed,
repelling all negative or unwanted energies,
whilst allowing positive, balancing and healing energies in and through.
The real dividing line is not between Christianity and Islam, Sunni and Shia, East and West. It is between people who believe in coexistence, and those who don’t.
Tom Fletcher, Former UK Ambassador to Lebanon
  • All of the above - and this blog - could be wrong, or subject to context, perspective, or state of spiritual evolution ...
Tags: astral, clearing, cooperative, etheric, guides, levels, nature of reality, nonphysical health strength and wellbeing, protection, rescue, uncooperative,  
First published: Fryrsdagr, 14th April, 2017
Last edited (excluding fixing typo's, Blogger's change of my formatting and other minor matters): Friday, 14th April, 2017
 
 

If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below, and theres also Instagram

Remember: we generally need to be more human being rather than human doing, to mind our Mӕgan, and to acknowledge that all misgendering is an act of active transphobia/transmisia that puts trans+ lives at risk & accept that all insistence on the use of “trans” as a descriptor comes with commensurate use of “cis” as a descriptor to prevent “othering” (just as binary gendered [men’s and women’s] sporting teams are either both given the gender descriptor, or neither).

Copyright © Kayleen White 2007-2024     NO AI   I do not consent to any machine learning aka Artificial Intelligence (AI), generative AI, large language model, machine learning, chatbot, or other automated analysis, generative process, or replication program to reproduce, mimic, remix, summarise, or otherwise  replicate any part of this post or other posts on this blog via any means. Typos may be inserrted deliberately to demonstrate this is not an AI product.     Otherwise, fair and reasonable use is accepted under Creative Commons 4.0 on an Attribution-ShareAlike basis https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/