Monday 30 January 2023

Post No. 2,366 - More on a visualisation to accompany, supplement or replace alternate nostril breathing

PPS - I have started working at developing the ability to do this visualisation simultaneously in three dimensions - the original side to side, but also front-back and above-below ... and I am combining the in-out of breathing with pulsing the aura - a bit like a bicycle pump (which I have previously written about as auric breathing). 

I have been using alternate nostril breathing (see here) for decades - around half a century, in fact :) 

I've written about this, and the emotion work I use with it, a fair bit over the years on this blog and elsewhere, but I've only touched on a visualisation I have developed to run in conjunction with, or in lieu of, the physical alternating nostril breathing exercise. 

Now, this helps me when I am in a situation where it would be inappropriate to do the physical part of this exercise, but it also helps people who cannot do the physical exercise - possibly because of a physical condition, or maybe even a nonphysical reaction to the exercise. 

I've done some rough (Goddess! They're rough!! ... the disks, I have had pointed out to me, look like elephant ears 😊 ) sketches to illustrate this, which are posted below. When you're looking at these, the alignment of the passage of energy from one side to the other for the first set of disks is through what is termed the corpus callosum of the brain - that part which enables the right and left hemispheres to communicate with each other. This exercise helps to balance the right and left functions of the brain, and I consider that occurs because, whether the visualisation is used or not, the energy flow is through that part of the brain. 

The second is through the heart  chakra, and the third through the solar plexus  chakra.  

PPS - I have also now added pulsing the aura: when I am breathing in I expand my aura (technically, my auric sheath) to help draw energy in - a bit like lifting the handle of a bike pump to create and vacuum and draw air in. When I exhale, I bring my aura (auric sheath) in to more or less create an energetic pressure to push the energy to where I want it to go. 

As I do these exercises, I visualise (ideally: see) the disks, that half of my aura, and the connection points getting brighter.

Also, this can be done while moving, laying down (including laying on your side), etc. I know, because Ive done that. 

OK, enough waffle: on the sketches. 

Overview

This is aimed at developing a disk (an accretion disk, if youre into astronomy) on each side, with a vortex (tornado, whirlpool, or water down a sink plug hole) connecting the disk to the centre (corpus callosum) of the brain. The breathing/visualisation is used to direct and build energy on and between the two disks.

First inhalation

This helps get the disk rotating. After considerable trial, what I’ve found works best for me (others may find differently) is to have the top of the disk rotating forwards. In this sketch, Ive shown breathing in the right nostril to get the right side disk moving. 

Again, after many trials, what I have found works best for me is to have that disk purple, and have it teamed with an orange (complementary colour) disk on the left side of my brain. 



First hold

I allow the disk to build speed (and momentum) and draw in harmonious energy to build its strength. 

 


First exhalation 

Transfer energy from the purple disk inwards via the purple vortex to and through the corpus callosum then outwards via the orange vortex to the orange disk.  

 


Second inhalation

As per the first inhalation, but for the other, paired disk - in this case, the orange disk. 

 


Second hold

As per the first hold, but for the other, paired disk - in this case, the orange disk. 

 


Second exhalation

Transfer energy from the orange disk inwards via the orange vortex to and through the corpus callosum then outwards via the purple vortex to the purple disk.



Now, there is more to this than only that. 

I use a similar visualisation with this exercise to also build up blue-gold disks working on/via/through the heart/heart chakra, and green-red for the solar plexus chakra. (With practice, I find I can do all three at the same time. They're normally closer together than I've shown in the sketch below - I've moved them apart in the sketch for clarity.)

An important point here: I've shown the disks on either side, and am comfortable doing so and meshing that with different spin orientations of chakras (you could think of that as a sort of gearing, if you must), but others won't necessarily be comfortable with that: if you prefer, you can have the disks in  front and behind or above/below you, with colours as you find works best.

 


In addition, I find I can use the disks like drums to pulse astral “sounds” (or pulses of energy) outwards, and even in parallel with the disks. 

On a few occasions I have curved the disks inwards to provide protective shells (the outermost disk in particular, can be as large as I wish, so it can also protect chakras outside the physical body and the entirety of my aura)

No doubt other possibilities exist: feel free to experiment - with protection, caution, and objectivity, but these exercises are only steps along the way to whatever lies in the future. 

PS - I often use protection to filter out disharmonious/discordant as well as nonBPM energies; that goes both ways - I filter whatever I send out - with the aid of my BPM Guides - to ensure I remove anything created by unconscious bias, shadow work yet to be done, etc. I have found these disks are particularly good at that.

 

If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below.
I am on Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/Gnwmythr.

Finally, remember: we need to be more human being rather than human doing.