Sunday 5 November 2023

Post No. 2,628 - Miscellaneous Thoughts

I was recently watching a YouTube livestream on a YouTube channel which was talking about the idea that UFOs will do a mass saving of people during a coming world calamity (which I dispute), when one person in the chat asked “if we just reincarnate, why bother rescuing us, as well just come back anyway?”

Because if we are rescued now, we are able to continue applying our developed skills and accumulated knowledge now, whereas if we are reincarnated, it will be decades before we can contribute with the same level of skills, knowledge, and wisdom. 

The question was, in my opinion, cynical, unhelpful, and raises concerns that the questioner may not feel positively about their life - or the value/worth/contribution they have made. 

The person answering the questions also claimed that UFOs were not coming to the Earth because of some solar conditions: this was challenged, on the grounds that sightings and contacts are still occurring, but that question was ignored ... 

I am now inclined towards thinking the Zeta Connection is the best contactor channel - see http://www.the-zeta-connection.com/ (their YouTube channel seems to have disappeared, but they still have a podcast).

One other thought I had, based not only on that session but also other claims on other channels, is of people claiming something has been done, or completed. 

Heres a test to check that: 

is the state of the world so good that no more work needs to be done on that matter?

My experience is, work still needs to be done - people may have done their part of the overall work, but that doesnt mean the overall work has been done.

Next, Id like to turn to a change to a visualisation I have used as part of my alternate nostril  breathing exercises since I was a teenager. 

I was using that as part of a meditation exercise from a course dealing with trauma that I came across as a result of a recent autism summit that I attended, using my standard visualisation of radiating love in combination with visualising gold light radiating from my heart chakra (I actually feel the flow, feeling, and colour, more than visualise, as I didnt know about visualisation as a teenager). However, I was inspired by upstairs to add in radiating spirituality (as brilliance *) from my Stellar Gateway (upper spiritual) chakra (~300 mm above the Crown Chakra) and/or the Soul Star (lower spiritual) chakra  (~150 mm above the Crown Chakra). 

Each centre is the centre of an energy structure - an oval, in the case of my heart chakra, and a much larger sphere, in the case of the higher chakra(s). 

It was quite an interesting development, and adds a whole level of nuance to my energy work.

 * The brilliance is so strong strong it is not possible to determine its colour. 

 

If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below, and theres also Instagram

Remember: we generally need to be more human being rather than human doing, to mind our Mӕgan, and to acknowledge that all misgendering is an act of active transphobia/transmisia that puts trans+ lives at risk.