Tuesday 21 November 2023

Post No. 2,640 - The need for psychic protection in everyday life

Something I have often written and spoken about is that the need for psychic protection is most commonly against disharmony and incompatible energy, rather than against evil. 

I have an example of that from my daily life from this morning, about six hours ago. 

I went to our local shops for some minor items, and when I pulled in to a car park, I noticed there was someone leaning against a car talking intensely to someone siting in the car directly in front of me: they were having a low level argument - clearly very intense, with strong feelings on each side, but also clearly not at risk of devolving into physical violence.

Nevertheless, there was considerable disagreement - which seemed to be about driving, but I had no interest in trying to find out what this was about, and felt no need to intervene as it wasn't going to get physical between two people who appeared to be cisgender males, the one in the car older than the other.

I made a point of (protecting myself and) walking several car parks away from them when I went by - they were between me and the shops - to help insulate myself against the discordant energies, and continued visualising strong clear light radiating from my car - aiming to flush the energies out of the car park. 

If people who didnt know about psychic protection walked into that cloud of nonphysical energy, what could happen would be: 

  • the person finds themselves in an unexplainable bad mood; 
  • distraction and proneness to irritation/anger while driving; 
  • propensity to blow up disagreements into nasty (or nastier) arguments; 
  • poor sleep; 

and these effects would likely continue for two or three days.

By avoiding walking in to that cloud of energy, I was not only protecting myself, but my family (yes, I could have cleared the energies later if I walked into them with inadequate protection, but that would have meant I had less time and energy for my family and my preferred activities for the day).

However, to help others, I cleared that energy the safe way - without immersing myself in it, but I did make the effort to clear it, so others who didnt know about psychic protection would hopefully be safe. 

I didnt have much to get, so I was only in the shops for a few minutes, but when I came out both people (and the two cars) were gone, with no sign of any violence. 

When I was safely at home and felt able to, a few hours later, I asked my BPM  Guides to send some healing, clearing and aid to the two people and to their BPM  Guides, to whatever extent was for the Highest Spiritual Good

And that sort of incident is how we change the world into a better place: 

  • we notice, which I wrote about here, where I suggested that noticing is a form of superpower; 
  • we keep ourself and our loved ones safe - including, but not limited to (in situations of physical violence, we would call the police, for example), the use of psychic protection
  • we keep others safe - including, but not limited to (and maybe call ambulance or other emergency services), the use of psychic protection; and 
  • we do what we safely can to help others - even if it is “only” asking for others to receive capable help.

One final point: technically, the energies of this situation were unbalanced, and could unbalance others, so they were nonBPM. However, they lacked the maliciousness of evil, and if I had started by describing them as such, it would have created barriers (distractions) to considering the use of the dot points above, so I chose not to mention that at the start. 

What all of us most need to do is to address such problems in our daily lives - and do what we can to make ourselves better (more spiritually evolved) people. If we want to step that up a little, I have some (free) online courses here

And all of that needs to be manifested by doing what we can to address the climate crisis and getting rid of bigotry - those actions are a test of us all as a species.


Assumptions / basis 

In writing this, I have assumed / started from the following: 

Possible flaws 

Where I can, I will try to highlight possible flaws / issues you should consider:

  • there may be flawed logical arguments in the above: to find out more about such flaws and thinking generally, I recommend Brendan  Myers’ free online course “Clear and Present Thinking” 
  • I could be wrong - so keep your thinking caps on, and make up your own minds for yourself.

 

If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below, and theres also Instagram

Remember: we generally need to be more human being rather than human doing, to mind our Mӕgan, and to acknowledge that all misgendering is an act of active transphobia/transmisia that puts trans+ lives at risk.