Friday 5 November 2010

Post No. 165 - Talisman Tetrahedrons: a user's feedback

I posted previously about Talismanic Tetrahedrons, and included a copy of one I created for psychic protection. Well, I have made and given some of these to relatives, including one niece who has given me some interesting feedback.

That particular niece tends to find mirrors can be a problem, in that they can be a difficult to control portal for the entry of psychic energies. What she has found, however, if that if she turns the psychic protection tetrahedron so that the face dedicated to Anubis is turned down, such problems are less likely to happen. She was not aware that Anubis is known as "the Opener of the Ways", which means that the act of deliberately turning that face down is a way of stating to the Universe "I don't want any psychic stuff just now".

It raises a whole new way of working with the tetrahedrons - I'd just assumed that I would work with all faces, but maybe there are times when you want to turn one of the those energies off.

I'll have to think about that as I finish updating the notes I am working on ...

Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr

This post's photo is yet to be posted.

Tags: talismanic tetrahedrons,

First published: Friday 5th November, 2010

Last edited: Friday 5th November, 2010