Friday 22 May 2015

Post No. 708 - How do I clear or channel specific emotion ‘X’? [Content warning - includes discussion on "negative" emotions, and harmful situations that can lead to those emotions]

Content Warning -  as the post title, this post includes discussion on "negative" emotions, and harmful situations that can lead to those emotions; that CW also applies to linked posts.

I’ll begin with clearing an emotion, which is really shorthand for “clearing nonBPLF (i.e., spiritually unbalanced) versions, and aspects and associations of emotion ‘X’ “.


The first step is, with the assistance of my BPLF Guides and Higher Self, to identify and clear (i.e., dissolve with BPLF energy –often love, but there are other positive energies) any ‘negative’ (i.e., nonBPLF or spiritually unbalanced) units I have that are associated with that emotion.

This will include, for instance, links created in past lives – or the present life - where I used that emotion to actively harm others, to prevent them being helped, to control or influence others, or where I encouraged others to do the same. Let’s look at a few examples.

I’ll begin with … anger – although I still consider that anger is not really an emotion: it is a way of expressing some other emotion, set of emotions or perceptions. I could have created negative units by, among many other examples:
  • using anger to intimidate others;
  • provoke others into anger (especially if that stops them doing something BPLF or being a BPLF person);
  • made manipulative comments along the lines of “don’t you get angry that …?”;
  • set someone a task or situation that I knew would overwhelm them, or prevented them from getting the help they need, so that they end up angry and unbalanced, and thus mishandle other situations;
  • refrained from saying or doing something that would have helped someone who was having problems with anger (e.g., make disparaging remarks or jokes about anger management classes, or not make a light-hearted remark that would have defused a situation, or not passing on something that would be encouraging);
  • indirectly manipulated someone into a state of anger (there are some examples of this in the US TV series “House of Cards”, which my partner and I have been watching);
  • stopped someone being passionate (the BPLF expression of anger) about something;
  • and many, many other examples I won’t try to list now, including situations where anger is turned inwards to create resentment or jealousy, or depression.

Next, I’ll consider grief:
  • situations where I have not responded appropriately to others as I was too overwhelmed by my grief, including situations where I lashed out;
  • arguing for actions that are inappropriate or are overreactions as a result of grief (as an example that is similar, I used to know someone who went on a diet [based on eating fruit in the morning, and eating proteins and carbohydrates separately] and modified it – cutting back on the amount she ate despite the diet specifically saying not to do so, wound up very ill, and then tried to campaign to have the original diet banned. As I had use the diet with success and no problems, I actually worked against her);
  • I know of men who, allegedly out of grief at not having contact with their children, have lashed out in anger and damaged property (including mine) and even injured others (keep in mind that, when you are looking for associations, other people may have associations that you don’t, and that is what matters – not your opinion as to whether the association is valid / right or not: for instance, I would consider the example I’ve just given to be about possessiveness, seeing people as property, and control).

Now, jealousy, which can lead to:
  • backstabbing and undermining;
  • psychic attack;
  • being diverted away from what one should be doing by wasting time with this emotion.

Finally, love – and yes, love can be misused or abused:
  • testing people along the lines of “if you loved me, you would …”;
  • arguing that something which is controlling or harmful has been done out of love (even if that is a deliberate lie, it creates a nonBPLF link to the emotion that can and must be cleared);
  • where it is addictive or all-encompassing and stops one from growing spiritually or doing works that one should;
  • inappropriate reactions.

These days, I tend to just directly perceive the units and work on them directly, but when I was beginning I would do focused past life regressions where I specifically asked to be shown aspects of past lives related to this emotion – in this instance, where I have misused, abused, failed to use when I should have, or encouraged/forced/manipulated others into making those mistakes (including failure to use the emotion when they should – you’ll get a better idea of that when you read my comments on using the positive aspects of an emotion).

That takes care of the easily dealt with work. Next, I seek to gain as good an understanding of the emotion as I can (and, in the context of weekly workings, this will often be time limited, but I have a fair understanding of many of these emotions through the personal growth work I have been doing most of my life). I will think, talk to my BPLF Guides / Higher Self to whatever extent and in whatever method I can, meditate, read the insights of those I consider credible, then think and meditate some more. And by meditate, I do mean that – the real meditation, NOT relaxation. (Did you notice the anger behind me using red there? You did? Good :) ) If you have been keeping a journal, what is there in that which is relevant?

Some aspects/issues which may be useful to consider during this stage are:
  • how can this emotion be used to help others evolve spiritually in the short, medium and long term?
  • how can this emotion harm others spiritual evolution in the short, medium and long term?
  • what views do different cultures have on the emotion, and why?
  • what influences the decision as to whether or not this is beneficial or harmful, and how does perspective, culture, spiritual/religious perspectives, etc affect how one is thinking about this?
  • what situations/circumstances influence this emotion, and how it is used, in the short, medium and long term?
  • what is one’s current situation with regard to that emotion – particularly karmically, and how has/will/could that change over time?

As an example of some of my considerations on the topic of emotions, here is the section on emotions from my blogiography:
Emotions

Having done all that, I will repeat the clearing steps.

Is there a fourth step where I try to feel the emotion?

No. Feeling an emotion when you are trying to clear the negative associations of it is a sign that you are using the units, rather than clearing them – a particular fault I used to suffer from when I was learning. In this situation, when I assume you are working alone, and you have the intent of clearing the negative, feeling the negative emotion is not useful.

Very, very, VERY advanced people, who have a thorough understanding of the linkage between thoughts and emotions may test their clearing by seeing if the thoughts stimulate the emotions, but they will be quick enough to stop the units leading to feeling the emotion. Also, some very, very, VERY advanced groups may have one person feel the emotion to, for instance, draw in uncooperatives to enable those uncooperatives to be rescued, but those are situations of people being skilled, experienced, and Very, very, VERY capable, and the volunteer would have access to healing, counselling and all other necessary support. Trying to do that if you are still learning about these things by reading this blog is not just risky, it is downright STUPID.

OK, so let’s move on to channelling the positive aspects of emotions.

Again, I’ll begin the examples with the example of the so-called emotion "anger".

I begin, again, with working directly on units. In this case, I will be looking at links where I have used a balanced, objective, BPLF passion to achieve something beneficial, or to encourage others to do the same. There may be the possibility of a “righteous anger”, but the majority of such situations are really people just ramming their perspectives and opinions down other people’s throats, so I tend to view such claims with the same scepticism I do people claiming to be historically famous people, such as Cleopatra. Positive / BPLF expressions of anger may have included being passionate about something that was ‘good’, or encouraging others to be passionate about something that was ‘good’ and important to them. Again, these days I tend to just find the links – with the assistance of my BPLF Guides / Higher Self if necessary, and strengthen them by the same technique I would use to clear something that isn’t BPLF. If need be, I will do past lives asking to see situations where I have used anger in a ‘positive’ / spiritually mature / BPLF way.

Next, grief. BPLF expressions of this would include:
  • the laws against using mobile phones while driving, which, here in Victoria, Australia, came out the grief of a family whose daughter was killed by a driver who was texting;
  • growth which can come out of personal loss – such as the growth my (adoptive) father has made since my (adoptive) mother died.

Now, jealousy:
  • one example is where this (or what most nit-pickers would mislabel as envy – remember, it is the view of the person feeling the emotion that matters psychically, not what some dictionary or pedantic ***wit says) results in motivation to achieve what is considered desirable, provided that is done through BPLF means;
  • where one is motivated to achieve personal growth enough to overcome the problem.

Finally, love:
  • taking actions which are of real, lasting benefit to others wellbeing and spiritual maturity.

Going back to the procedure, next is thinking and meditation, followed by the second round of clearing.

After that, we get to feeling the emotion. In this case, where one is channelling the positive aspect of an emotion, feeling it can be beneficial, so, if you do find yourself feeling the emotion, that is OK, but do not lose your sense of perspective: this is an emotion that you have chosen to put on, a bit like putting on a coat, for a purpose, and when the exercise is passed, you should let it go. Do something that is characteristically you – watch a favourite movie, listen to a favourite song, do some exercise you like, read something you like, etc. It is the emotional equivalent of psychic grounding.
 

[1] BPLF = Balanced Positive (spiritual) Light Forces. See here and here for more on this.

[2] Please see here, here and my post "The Death of Wikipedia" for the reasons I now recommend caution when using Wikipedia. I'm also exploring use of h2g2, although that doesn't appear to be as extensive (h2g2 is intended - rather engagingly - to be the Earth edition of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy").
[3] I apologise for the formatting: it seems Blogger is no longer as WYSIWYG as it used to be, and there are a lot of unwanted changes to layout made upon publishing, so I often have to edit it immediately after publishing to get the format as close to what I want as possible.
Love, light, hugs and blessings
Gnwmythr, Wéofodthegn
(pronounced "new-MYTH-ear"; ... aka Bellatrix Lux … aka Morinehtar … would-be drýicgan or maga ... )
My "blogiography" (list of all posts and guide as to how to best use this site) is here, and my glossary/index is here.

I started this blog to cover karmic regression-rescue (see here and here), and it grew ... See here for my group mind project, here and here for my "Pagans for Peace" project (and join me for a few minutes at some time between 8 and 11 PM on Sunday, wherever you are, to meditate-clear for peace), and here for my bindrune kit-bag. I also strongly recommend learning how to flame, ground and shield, do alternate nostril breathing, work with colour, and see also here and be flexible.



I am a Walker upon the Path of Balanced Positivity, seeking Spiritual Maturity.
  • Neither eloquence nor inarticulateness inherently indicates correctness, but, as words can kill, the right to freedom of speech comes with a DUTY to be as well-informed, objective and balanced as you can be.
  • Gnwmythr's Stropping Strap: Occam's Razor only works if  the simplest solution is actually recognised as being the simplest, rather than the one that best fits one's bigotries being labelled 'simplest'.
  • I mourn the desecration of the term 'Light Worker' by commercial interests, and the warping of the word 'Light' away from 'Clear Light' by the "(Fluffy) White Lighters".
  • Presuming that everyone has, or wants, a smartphone is discriminatory, unspiritual, and downright stupid.
  • Obsessive love may be a cover up of guilt.
  • Proxy embarrassment is both a form of control, and an internal barrier to truth, honesty and perspicacity.
  • Our entire life experience, with all the many wondrous and varied people, places and events in it, is too small a sample for statistical reliability about Life.
  • Notwithstanding the greatness of exploring the world and humanity, the greatest exploration is of mind, spirit and Soul.
  • May the world of commerce and business be recognised to be a servant, not a master, of the lives of people.
  • Life is not a struggle for status. 
  • Being accustomed to interacting via certain rules makes those rules neither right nor universal.
  • Like fire to the physical, emotions to the soul make a good servant, and a bad master.
  • The means shape the end.
  • My favourite action movie of all time is "Gandhi", although I've recently come across "Invictus" and might put that one in to that category. However, I loathe the stereotypical action movie - and, for similar reasons, I loathe many dramas, which are often emotionally violent, more so in some cases than many war films.
  • All of the above - and this blog - could be wrong, or subject to context, perspective, or state of spiritual evolution ... and blogging has been described as graffiti with punctuation :)


Human dignity is the inherently cumulative holistic combination of human rights, wellbeing and potential, and all actions or interaction which promote, realise or facilitate same. The converse also applies: whatever degrades, diminishes or robs humans of dignity, is inherently undignified.
Gnwmythr

The “purpose” of spiritual evolution is not the attainment of “spiritual perfection” - not in the sense of not having to evolve further, at any rate, since there is no such thing. We need to evolve in order to grow - but we can take rest breaks (hopefully well earned :) ) along the way. No, the “purpose” of evolution is, rather, to perfect our ability to learn, and thus grow.
Gnwmythr

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
Martin Luther King, Jr.

Females, get over 'cute'. Get competent. Get trained. Get capable. Get over 'cute'. And those of you who are called Patty and Debby and Suzy, get over that. Because we use those names to infantalise females – we keep females in their 'little girl' state by the names we use for them. Get over it. If you want to be taken seriously, get serious.
Jane Elliott

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good [people] to do nothing.
(based on writing by) Edmund Burke

We didn't inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we only borrowed it from our children
Antoine De Saint-Exupéry

There are risks and costs to a program of action. But they are far less than the long-range risks and costs of comfortable inaction.
John F. Kennedy

Tags: anger, clearing, emotions, energy work, grief, jealousy, love, psychic weather, rescue,
First published: Fryrsdagr, 22nd May, 2015
Last edited (excluding fixing typo's and other minor matters): Friday, 22nd May, 2015