Wednesday 15 April 2015

This Blog as a Course - Lesson Four

One of the things I present in my blogiography is a set of suggestions on how to approach this blog as a course - that is, how to work through this chaotic hodge podge of material in such a way that some organised benefit may come from it.

Having started the all important - vital, even - process of getting to know oneself, this lesson now moves on to an INTRODUCTION to incredibly varied world of psychic sensing and psychic phenomena. I repeat: this is only an INTRODUCTION ...

Incidentally, each of these "lessons" may take many months to work through properly. They've not been done on the basis of doing these weekly or monthly.

Lesson Four – Types of Psychic Sensing and Phenomena
For the time being, I am going to refer you to this post of mine, which is based largely on Wikipedia, which I have reservations about [2]. I am working on definitions to post at my Glossary, and will update this section when that has been done. (I have done a definition of ESP, which should be read.)
 
A key point here that many people do not seem to know of is the difference between objective and subjective (e.g., see here), which I discuss at the referenced post
There is a general conception of nonphysical senses as being higher octaves (in my words) of the physical senses - so clairvoyance, for instance, is seen as the nonphysical version of our physical sight. I consider this idea not too bad - especially if one accepts Brendan Myers’ idea of thinking as an organ of perception (which I do :) ), which makes intuition the nonphysical version of thinking … 
Also, read the following posts about Patron Deities, BPLF Guides and dreams: here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here
Next, read this post
This is just a basic introduction: there are many other forms of psychic phenomena and sensing.


[1] BPLF = Balanced Positive (spiritual) Light Forces. See here and here for more on this.

[2] Please see here and my post "The Death of Wikipedia" for the reasons I now recommend caution when using Wikipedia. I'm also exploring use of h2g2, although that doesn't appear to be as extensive (h2g2 is intended - rather engagingly - to be the Earth edition of "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy").

Love, light, hugs and blessings


Gnwmythr, Wéofodthegn 
(pronounced "new-MYTH-ear"; ... aka Bellatrix Lux … aka Morinehtar … would-be drýicgan or maga ... ) 
My "blogiography" (list of all posts and guide as to how to best use this site) is here, and my glossary/index is here.
I started this blog to cover karmic regression-rescue (see here and here), and it grew ... See here for my group mind project, here and here for my "Pagans for Peace" project (and join me at 9 PM on Sunday, wherever you are, to meditate-clear for peace), and here for my bindrune kit-bag. I also strongly recommend learning how to flame, ground and shield, do alternate nostril breathing, work with colour, and see also here and be flexible.