Sunday 15 December 2019

Post No. 1,457 - Interesting from the Internet

Hope this of interest, Dear Reader:
  • "6 Minutes of Witchcraft with Laura Tempest Zakroff: Charging in Magick".
    Contact with the earth for charging crystals makes sense for me. A few decades ago, I bought an amethyst crystal because it had been badly mined and needed healing. I planned to take it to a waterfall I knew, where it would be in contact with rocks and the waterfall. As it turned out, visualising it being there was enough to heal it, and I was - unexpectedly - able to use it.
    I also bury things that need clearing - for long periods. I have magickal tools that I want buried for a year after I die before anyone tries to use them.
    I agree with Ms Zakroff that the human body can "suck" at being a battery, but the human aura . . .  the human aura is a different matter ☺ ;
  • In this next video, the presenter starts to expand on the concept that we shouldn't drain our own energy. However, we can generate energy - for me, mostly through alternate nostril breathing. Also, as Ms Zakroff says, we can connect with sources, and work in many, many, many ways:
    "6 Minutes of Witchcraft with Laura Tempest Zakroff: The Essence of Magick (part 1)",
    and, after a battery problem,
    "6 Minutes of Witchcraft with Laura Tempest Zakroff: Essence Of Magick Continued (Part 2)".
Ms Zakroff is an excellent, down-to-earth presenter, and I thoroughly recommend her work.

As she says, these videos have lots to think about.