Saturday 21 December 2019

Post No. 1,460 - for the 2019 climate fires in Australia

I've been reading a little more of Lynne  McTaggert's "The Power of Eight", and am feeling particularly inspired to try an extra, one-off meditation for ending - or at least easing - the current bushfires crisis in Australia.

No rain is expected until next year, but we need good, steady, soaking rain - without storms or wind or lightning or floods or even too much runoff - to get this under control. Knowing my home continent/nation as I do (and others know her much more deeply), what I am going to aim for is the following - which ties in several sources of information:
  • I am going to ask Mother Earth and the forces of Earth to direct some of Earth's heat (PS - in the mantle, below the crust) away from the centre of Australia, towards the oceans around her. This is to allow the surface of inland to cool, while increasing evaporation in the air around the coastline; 
  • I am also going to seek to increase atmospheric turbulence (see here on past research on this) to start carrying the heat away from the surface of the inland to the higher levels of the atmosphere in the inland. If this works, a low pressure area will develop over inland Australia, and that will start to draw the moisture laden air in; 
  • Finally, I will work with air and water to bring the moisture rich air in, and gently, persistently, thoroughly rehydrate this parched land, and bring life and light and ease back to the suffering trees and plants, animals, people, and planet.
On that last point, I am fairly sensitive to plant life, and watching trees burst into fire has been deeply distressing to me - but so too has been the suffering of animals, who I have mentioned in my anti-bushfire rituals for many years.

I am sometimes cautious about doing too much on the weather, as (a) it can cause problems elsewhere, and (b) it can cause people to put off taking action on the climate crisis.

I think we're well past that now - and even if our evangelical prime minister tried to take credit for these events through his mob praying, there has been enough damage to his credibility that no-one would believe him.

It seems there is some rain coming anyway, but not everywhere that this fire: I want to get the rain there earlier, and over a wider area.

Going back to Lynne McTaggert's "The Power of Eight", there is a suggestion that the square root of 1% of a population is enough to cause an effect. That equates to 500 people in Australia's 25 million. I don't get enough hits to have that many people, but I'll do what I can.

If anyone wants to co-ordinate the timing of this, I will do my work at 1 PM Australian eastern daylight saving time.

Post script: it felt like we had around half a dozen entities working on this. That's about typical, so I'm happy with that in terms of this blog. It would be nice to get more . . . if that could be done without selling one's soul ☺