Wednesday 4 December 2019

Post No. 1,452 - Activity

As most of my regular readers will know, I do this in my own time, and work to support my family. In the lead up to the end of the (Western) calendar year, work always becomes busier. Combined with being older, I'm finding I need to manage my energy levels more carefully.

I won't be able to do as much on this blog as I would like for the next three weeks or so, but hope to get back to doing PWRs next year.

A couple of benefits for me resulting from cutting back on blogging are that I can do more writing (of my books - some are ready to go, and just need to manage the intricacies of on-line publishing and second rate instructions), and I can put more energy back in to my own psychic work.

And now, time to get ready for another work day :)