Sunday 26 April 2020

Post No. 1,542 - Last night's CE-5 meditation

Although I'm not in a group, I try to join in the global CE-5 events. The report I submitted on last night's even is below (it will be interesting to see how long the health benefits last), but first: interesting video on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy1E4JEw23M.

Report

As the lockdown was in place and a light rain was happening, I meditated (solo) in our backyard under a patio, beginning at around 9-50 PM, and finishing around 10-40 PM.
I immediately had a very strong sensation of connection to other people using the CE 5 protocol, and two astral presences - one extraterrestrial, the other from this world, but not someone known to me.
I had decided not to try to vector any craft in to my location (suburban, close to a major commercial airport), particularly given the weather, but had the sense of a saucer craft in the clouds close to my west near a local hill called Mount Cooper (northern Melbourne area), and found myself aboard it (astrally) discussing some meditation I had done earlier today. I was surprised at how clear and clean the craft appeared to be internally.
I was also aware of craft elsewhere in southern Victoria, and others in north eastern NSW / south eastern Queensland, and in the west Pacific at around the equator.
While this happened, I had a numbness around my face, a sensation that my hands were enlarged, and was shown a supportive framework being installed in my spine and ribs. After the meditation, my sinuses were clearer than they have been in weeks, the arthritis in my hands was gone, and my assorted back problems had also gone.

PS
One of the aspects of CE-5 meditations is seeing flashes. I did see a flash last night, but it was between our house and the neighbours, not in the sky. As I add this PS, there is a live event happening in the USA - see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBluYTmrRK0. The fascination of working around a globe. I'm looking forward to seeing what other reports come in.