Tuesday 3 November 2020

Post No. 1,695 - A Dowsing Dream

One day, I have a dream that there will be a network of 1,000 or more dowsers preparing a daily assessment of balanced (BPM) and unbalanced (nonBPM) energy around the world. 

With about 1,000 people or more: 

  • for the sake of objectivity people would not divine energy where they live; 
  • for the sake of human decency people could take a break for everyday life; 
  • we would be able to attract new people to replace those who want to stop or take long breaks; 
  • we would have enough readings for each location to develop some statistical confidence in the values; 
  • we would be able to develop the best teachers to teach new people; 
  • we would be able to refine and develop what I do to something better, using the talents of the hundreds of people involved.

The journey of 1,000 miles begins with the first step; the network of 1,000 people has one - me: the next person is welcome to join . . . 

If need be, I might start an online course on this, but I would prefer to finish my Magickal Battle of the World course first . . .  watch this space ☺

(I've removed my contact forms: I've had some valuable contact over the 13 years I've been blogging, but I've also had a lot of rubbish - such as people wanting to sell "love spells" - so I've decided to get rid of that. If anyone wants to contact me, my email for this blog is gnwmythr AT gmail DOT com [you will have to change from the anti-bot format to the normal format]. Rubbish emails will be blocked, but genuine communication is welcome - oh, and I've tried contacting some local dowsing groups, but no-one was evidently interested.)