Monday 16 November 2020

Post No. 1,704 - Of Possible Interest

The following may, Dear Reader, be of some interest: 

  • I have found this group working at following (and adapting) Ms Fortune’s techniques and purposes, which is of relevance to my magickal battle of the world series (latest post as I write this here)
  • this video from 2017 by James van Praagh describes experiences with the famous physical medium  Leslie Flint (as I wrote here, I have been watching a few of James' videos because of their positivity, but I came across this particular video through the Friday news emails of the Zammits)
  • interesting comments in this video (titled "Ghosts and Demons - Be Not Afraid") about repelling negative entities by what I would describe as flaming (although people do have to do their shadow work, I consider the point about not attracting both a bit overblown, and a bit useless if discussing people's experiences after they have passed over); and 
  • an example of small mindedness in this post about the seasons of the year: the comments about August only make sense in the northern hemisphere - and there, only north of the Tropic of Cancer. (I've written about the problems of different hemispheres and the tropics previously - e.g., see here, here, and here.)
    This is why I distrust every absolutist rule - everywhere. Too many of them have these inbuilt, "unconscious" biases.