Saturday 9 April 2022

Post No. 2,193 - Reading and other links

I'm going to begin this with a reminder that the work of this blog is: 

and

  • BPM  strengthening  BPM units - some nonphysical, some incarnated people . . . and one of, if not the, best ways that is done is strengthening people's connection with their own Higher Self (which is often not what they interpret as their conscience).

Also:

Black Lives Matter! Be Anti-Racist, Anti-Sexist, and Actively Inclusive in ALL Areas.
The Climate Crisis is real, urgent and
existential!

The Pandemic is Real, and Vaccinations save lives. Stay safe - wash your hands, practice social distancing and wear a face mask in public, and follow informed medical advice - and be considerate towards those at risk or in situations of vulnerability (including economic) while the COVID-19 pandemic is a problem.

Having made those points, here are some links that you, Dear Reader, may find of interest or value: 

  • a comment in the "subscriber only" part of this interview crystallised one set of my concerns about the claims of extensive secret bases in many places: the logistics and resources required would be MASSIVE (I am with Whitley Strieber on the risks and consciousness raising aspects)
  • evolution is a fuzzy network rather than a tree; 
  • this week's "afterlife report" includes a link to an article on pre-birth communication with babies;

Apparently someone considered my post violated Blogger's policy on spam, which I find very strange. Anyway, the only thing I can think of that might be a concern are my news links, which I have now removed, and will refer to my original post rather than copying it. See https://politicalmusingsofkayleen.blogspot.com/2022/04/some-mostly-human-rights-links-and_9.html