Saturday 15 October 2022

Post No. 2,295 - Astral sounds

I recently watched a movie which included the film maker’s idea of psychic battles, which included projecting psychic force from the hands. 

As a healer, I know that can be done, and am looking forward to doing more of it when I retire, but, just as clearing can also be done using compassion that absorbs and nullifies the nonBPM, so too can projecting energy be done in a gentle, rather than a forceful way. 

Healing is one such gentle way, but Ive also been experimenting with astral only sound by creating beams of various colours/lengths/thickness of light, and then playing them like playing a musical instrument - a bit like playing a lyre, except I can also create astral sounds by pushing the beams, not just plucking, and I can use other colours (of various length/width,texture/etc) like the plectrum of a guitar or the bow of a cello. 

These effects are not only local: just as whale song can travel through the multiple layers and channels of differing salt and other characteristics of the oceans, so too can this sound be transmitted. 

And at that point, I need to raise the issue of harmony vs. disharmony: what is harmonious to one person is disharmonious to another, so just as one would ask permission before doing a healing, it is important to ask permission before directing this to anyone else

There are a few nuances to that last paragraph, but Ill leave those for now.

In the meantime, I am using this to help cleanse and protect my living and working spaces, and I am experimenting with adding this to Tai Chi - both physical and astral versions of Tai Chi. 

I am also aware that others do this, and that there are natural astral sounds, just as there are also the astral equivalents of smell.


If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below.
I am on Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/Gnwmythr.