Sunday 12 February 2023

Post No. 2,373 - Psychic work this week (no PWR)

This week I will be focused primarily on whatever I can do to aid those recovering from, or giving aid to those affected by, the earthquake in Türkiye and Syria - I wont be doing a Psychic Weather Report.

As secondary exercises, I will also do what I can psychically about: 

  • far right wing  extremism that has infested the USA, is infesting the UK, and may spread elsewhere; 
  • China & Russia, the war in Ukraine, and Burma;
  • central, west, east, and northern Africa, and everywhere else I read of natural disasters, conflict, and other major problems such as famine.

Ill end this post with my standard reminder:

... that the work of this blog is:

and

  • BPM  strengthening of BPM units - some nonphysical, some incarnated people . . . and one of, if not the, best ways that is done is strengthening people's connection with their own Higher Self (which is possibly not what they interpret as their conscience).

Also:

Black Lives Matter! Be Anti-Racist, Anti-Sexist, and Actively Inclusive in ALL Areas.
The Climate Crisis is real, urgent and
existential!

The Pandemic is Real, and Vaccinations save lives. Stay safe - wash your hands, wear a face mask in public if prudent to do so, and follow informed medical advice

 We also need to be more human being rather than human doing.