Friday 7 April 2023

Post No. 2,410 - a different earth energy working

Most commonly when I do healing/strengthening/cleansing (clearing) work on the Earth, it starts or is focused on my part of the Australia. Ive been doing more work with the Morríghan, and tonight She called to me, and, as she is one of my Matron Deities - which means I serve Her when needed, I answered. 

I expected to be involved in some rescue work, but I wasnt. Instead, we - there were others being directed as well, hovered over archipelagic South East Asia and, from space, and created a green shield to protect that region from energy coming in from off planet. 

This was interesting for a few reasons, including the use of astral wings for us al to link together.

I will contemplate this further.


Assumptions / basis 

In writing this, I have assumed / started from the following: 


If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below. 

Finally, remember: we need to be more human being rather than human doing.