Sunday 30 April 2023

Post No. 2,429 - a POSSIBLE warning from my dreams [Content warning: self harm, violent events including historical, POSSIBLY precognition]

In the 90s, I used to have a fair few dreams about commercial jets losing control in some way - sometimes this was a clear bit of precognition, such as the time I dreamt of a jet doing what is termed a ground loop in snow, and then saw that happen a week or so later (no-one was injured).

Those dreams ended after the terrible, earth changing events of 9/11, and it turned out quite a few others had had similar dreams, but none of us had known enough to put it together - not that any of us could have provided any credible warning or actions to, for example, police or intelligence agencies. 

Actually, knowing the role of overinflated egos and similar problems in the psychic world, I would hope intelligence agencies every where would only even consider referring to information from people from have demonstrable proof of their capabilities - such as controlled  remote  viewers (in assessing anything to do with evidence/proof, I strongly recommend Dean I Radins “The Conscious Universe: The Scientific Truth of Psychic Phenomena” [Harper One (2010), first pub. Harper Collins (2009), ISBN 978 0062029096, Amazon]). Psychic evidence has not been legally admissible in most, if not all, judicial systems for over a century.

(My psychic abilities are generally tuned in to large scale social movements - through a human rights perspective - so I'd be useless at such work. [The other times I'm tuned in to specific people/places for healing and/or clearing purposes - I have zero interest in misusing my abilities for crime prevention etc.])

Several of us tried to form a group where we could share potential warnings, but it devolved into a trivialised, staggeringly selfish standard dream interpretation group (people seemed to honestly think their personal growth outweighed to physical existence of possibly thousands of others - and the emotional wellbeing of tens of thousands of others who were affected), and thus became utterly, utterly useless (Ive had to edit that a few times to tone it down, owing to the anger I still feel, two decades later, over those stingy souls whose selfishness ruined that).

I had a few ideas of looking along the lines of long term statistical examination of changes in dream/dream symbology/aspects, based on dreamers entering their dream details with no interpretation of individual dreams, with a view to trying to develop a system where the changes in symbology could possibly be used to refine information beyond “something bad is going to happen” (e.g., a widespread, sustained and statistically significant increase in dreams of fire and forests could indicate a risk of a major bushfire), but NO-ONE was interested.

So ... I fear something bad is going to happen. 

Now, keep in mind that the warnings I wrote of in the 90s happened to at least dozens of people, and I am writing here about one womans dream on one night, but it had an impact I haven't felt for over a decade or so - and then there is also this, and the current GCP dot indicator (copy below) suggests something is, or was recently, underway. (The warnings of the GCP dot apply to readings consistently either high or low.)

 

 

The disturbing aspect of the dream (I won’t repeat the details to avoid giving ideas to any unbalanced people) created a sense of people killing themselves as part of killing others - lots of people. 

I have no sense of location, so I am going to project a sense of broader perspectives, balance, and empathy, and hope the energies find the people it needs to. 

Intelligence services seem to be more effective now, so I’m less concerned about sending them BPM energy to work better, although I am a little concerned about some politicians (although we don’t have the tyrants of a few years ago)

I invite you to join in projecting BPM energies to the world. 


PS - could this have been about the destruction of the Kakhovka Dam?


Assumptions / basis 

In writing this, I have assumed / started from the following: 

  • pre-cognition is real, and can potentially be useful; 
  • to be useful, pre-cognition must be subject to objective scrutiny;

Possible flaws 

Where I can, I will try to highlight possible flaws / issues you should consider:

  • there may be flawed logical arguments in the above: to find out more about such flaws and thinking generally, I recommend Brendan  Myers’ free online course “Clear and Present Thinking” 
  • I could be wrong - so keep your thinking caps on, and make up your own minds for yourself.

 

If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below. 

Finally, remember: we need to be more human being rather than human doing.