Wednesday 21 February 2024

Post No. 2,716 - Colours and chakras - 2nd interim draft

PS - I am now formally listing the posts in my “colours and chakras” project at   “On line “courses” (on this blog) and practice exercises”   https://gnwmythr.blogspot.com/p/on-line-courses-on-this-blog.html   (and these and other posts which touch on the topic under the label   https://gnwmythr.blogspot.com/search/label/chakras%20and%20colours%20project )  

Further to my previous posts on this topic here and here, I have been slowly progressing this project, and am currently working predominantly on the heart chakra associations. 

I have decided to add poems to aid my understanding of each colour in each chakra, although I have a back log to catch up on that idea. 

The poems are written from my point of view, in the context of my experience to date and current associations etc:   they, as well as the basic associations, are likely to be different for others (and others will no doubt find other tools better at giving insight) - and one of the main points of this exercise is to get others to do this for themselves.

One comment I will make is that I have resolved the problem I had with orange in the solar plexus chakra, and I will be adding associations in the next version. 

I have pasted screen grabs below: for the final post I will include a more accessible version, but as it is possibvle each of these will change, I wont try to set that up now. 

 


 

 





If you appreciated this post, please consider promoting it - there are some links below, and theres also Instagram

Remember: we generally need to be more human being rather than human doing, to mind our Mӕgan, and to acknowledge that all misgendering is an act of active transphobia/transmisia that puts trans+ lives at risk & accept that all insistence on the use of “trans” as a descriptor comes with commensurate use of “cis” as a descriptor to prevent “othering” (just as binary gendered [men’s and women’s] sporting teams are either both given the gender descriptor, or neither).

Copyright © Kayleen White 2007-2024     NO AI   I do not consent to any machine learning aka Artificial Intelligence (AI), generative AI, large language model, machine learning, chatbot, or other automated analysis, generative process, or replication program to reproduce, mimic, remix, summarise, or otherwise  replicate any part of this post or other posts on this blog via any means. Typos may be inserrted deliberately to demonstrate this is not an AI product.     Otherwise, fair and reasonable use is accepted under Creative Commons 4.0 on an Attribution-ShareAlike basis https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/