Tuesday 14 December 2010

Post No. 189 - Reading

Some posts and links which might be of interest.

First a blog with an archaeological and past mysteries which has, so far, been absolutely fascinating to me: The Anthropogene. I particularly found the post (here) about Kurgans of great interest: according to the article I am referring to, the Kurgans evolved into races we now as, amongst others, the Celts ... Here is another particularly (to me!) interesting post ... (I also found consideration of a past inland African Sea of interest, as I think Rampa mentions something about such a sea being lost.)

I may return to this them of changes, such as the absorption of invaders into British culture and genetic mix, in a near future post.

I also found these links via the Anthropogene: they may be of some interest to some:
Now, from Witchvox:
Enjoy :)

Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr

This post's photo is yet to be posted.

Tags: archaeology, history, Kurgan, Celts, matriarchal society, change, Druid, Brighid, patriarchy, violence,

First published: Tysdagr 14th December, 2010

Last edited: Tysdagr 14th December, 2010