Sunday 20 December 2009

Post No. 094 - Chakras: a less happy view

I recently got a link to a site about chakras from someone who is both friend and teacher/mentor. The link was quite interesting as it takes a negative view on the existence of chakras, proposing that they were placed in humans for the purpose of allowing us to be drained of energy. Now, that is not quite my viewpoint on the matter, but I consider it worth you, Dear Reader, having a look and making up your own mind.

Now, before you rule it out, out of hand, consider these points:
- I have come across other articles questioning the existence of chakras;
- the Ning site "Spirit Rescuers" has some interesting information about various species of aliens, some of whom are reported to be seeking to influence human evolution for their own gain (whilst others are reported to be seeking to do the same to altruistically help us).

My reply to my friend was (and this is correspondence between two people who are well aware of, and capable of dealing with, what I have loosely termed "psychic attack" on this blog:

That site is interesting. I've known for a while that the set of chakras is not fixed - Shirley Maclaine has written about the way that the human race is developing a chakra between the solar plexus and heart chakra, and there are other energy centres/chakras/constructs I've been working on developing for quite a while as well.I think the chakras are changing and developing in response to evolution.

I rarely ever perceive the chakras as vortices of the type that are described by Barbara Ann Brennan - although that is a useful perception for doing chakra balancing. I more usually perceive them in the way that was described as - going from memory - the "solar centre".

Nevertheless, I think it is a very useful reminder that structures/constructs/centres/significant parts of our aura can be attacked. I find it very useful to think about such things from the point of view of military strategy: what is vulnerable from external / internal [e.g. via dimensional shifts] / combined forms of attack, how can these be made safe, how can one use "fortifications" withbout getting stuck in a immobile "fortification" mentality, how can one turn an opponents strength into a weakness, how can an opponent turns my strengths into a weakness, how can I turn my weaknesses into strengths, how could an opponent turn their weaknesses into strengths (so I try to stay one step ahead of tactical changes), etc.

So, although I don't think chakras were deliberately placed to allow energy to be drained, it could well be that the potential of them to be used to drain energy has developed in response to that evolutionary change.

So, having got all that out of the way, here is the link:
http://www.fw-indigo-adults.com/pages/SecretBehindChakras.html

See what you think. Oh, BTW, with regards to vampires, have a look at Michelle Belanger's website.

Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr

Tags: chakras, energy work, evil, evolution, vampires

First published: Sunday 20th December, 2009

Last edited: Tuesday 22nd December, 2009