Sunday 2 January 2011

Post No. 198 - Possession

I've posted previously about the influence that discarnates (aka, "the dead") can have on incarnates (aka, "the living), whether that is good (e.g., when the discarnates are our Guides [1] ) or bad (e.g., when the discarnates are earthbound entities [2]). The latter problem is one of the reasons I and others do rescue [3] .

I was reminded of this recently by a story in the news, where an alleged murderer had acted - allegedly - "out of character", if he had committed a murder (a couple of decades ago).

I know NOTHING about that specific case - my guides aren't telling me anything, and if they tried to I would probably tell them to go away: the police, DPP and both sets of legal representatives can manage all that, thank you very much (I'm no Alison DuBois, nor any of the other psychic detectives). HOWEVER, I do know that the dead can influence the living, and this commonly happens every Friday night at the local pub ...[4]

There are ways to minimise this, of course: learn about psychic protection [5], use psychic protection (two separate things, there :) ), and things like keeping yourself rested and in good health also help.

Love, light, hugs and blessings

Gnwmythr

For anyone who is interested, the article that triggered this post is:
Extradited man in court over 1985 death, June 22, 2010:
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/extradited-man-in-court-over-1985-death-20100621-ys9q.html

Notes:
  1. See also here.
  2. Also see here, here, here, here, here, here and here.
  3. And also see here, here, here, here and here.
  4. Hence my post here.
  5. See here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here, for instance.

This post's photo is yet to be posted.

Tags: possession, protection, psychic health, Psychic attack, guides, earthbound,

First published: Sunnudagr, 2nd January, 2011

Last edited: Sunday, 2nd January, 2011