Saturday 8 February 2020

Post No. 1,493 - Explainer for face-to-face group work

This is for people in northern Melbourne. If I get enough interest, for personal reasons I will also need to find a place to work in, rather than using my home.

Hi, I’ve been involved in psychic and spiritual matters for nearly half a century. A lot of that has been individual work, but I’ve also been taught in and run workshops and various groups. For the last few years, family and work demands have stopped me doing any group work, but I would like to get back into that.
Probably my biggest passion has been working for human rights and peace on a worldwide scale, and that is what I would like to focus on this work. There’ll be no deliberate or purposeful general teaching or development or healing, and I urge anyone who wants to come along for personal gain to look elsewhere.
I’m currently considering three approaches:
(1) focusing on generating “positive” energies through meditation;
(2) clearing negative or discordant energies; or
(3) a combination of both (which, at this stage, is my preference).
So that know what each of these would involve, I’ve given you some basic notes below.If, after reading this, you consider what is proposed compatible with your ethics and are interested, have time, and live not too far away, please contact me via the contact page on this site.

Please note that this approach is not all that is required for the world to be a better place: activism in the physical world is also required - see here, here and here, here, and, of course, here.

Firstly, my world view is that reality has a non-physical component (etheric, astral, etc), that people exist on that non-physical component, and that physical and non-physical influence each other to some extent, as described, for instance, in Lyall Watson’s book “Supernature” (Sceptre, 2013, ISBN 978-1-444-77857-1; 1st pub. Hodder & Stoughton, 1973, London; Amazon) and Lynne McTaggart’s more recent “The Power of Eight” (Atria [Simon & Schuster], New York, 2017, ISBN 978-1-501-11556-1; Amazon). My views have been influenced by Buddhism and a range of other paths, which I’ve written about at https://gnwmythr.blogspot.com/p/about-me.html.
That interaction / influence goes both ways, and can be “positive”, or “negative”.
I’ve defined my views of positive as “balanced positive, spiritually mature”, which I abbreviate to BPM and you can find out more about from http://gnwmythrsglossary.blogspot.com/2015/12/bpm.html.

I wrote a fairly long explanation of the type of work at https://gnwmythr.blogspot.com/2015/04/post-no-692-explanations-for-weekly.html, but, before reading that:
  • ‘clearing’ means to use positive (‘spiritually constructive’) energy to dissolve, negate or remove something which is negative (‘spiritually destructive’), and I’ve got links to a bunch of writing I’ve done on that at https://gnwmythrsglossary.blogspot.com/2014/08/clearing.html. (For those familiar with the technique often described as “cutting the ties that bind”, my view is that it is better and safer to dissolve the entire link with loving energy [a bit like the “expecto patronumspell from the Harry Potter series] than to cut it.)
Clearing could be of links, energies, astral thought forms/objects, etc (which I was taught to collectively term “units”).
This can also be used - as a form of healing - to strengthen BPM units - good people who are trying to do well, good places, good “units” generally. This overlaps with the “meditation” techniques I’ll describe.
On that, it is very important to not to be overwhelmed by this sort of work: look after yourself, do it in manageable chunks, and this article reminds us to be patient and persistent, like a “speeding oak”.
Although I don’t intend to include it in this work, I also do rescues of earthbound entities. These are a very small proportion of people who died who “got stuck” when their physical body died,

The meditation technique I generally use (see here, here, and here) consists of:
 - appropriate and responsible protection (see here, here, here), prayer and ritual (e.g., here) to establish and check protection (re-do or re-schedule, if you don’t feel safe and secure);
 - establish a personal connection to Higher BPM influences;
 - flush one's aura with emerald green, royal blue and royal purple;
 - fill one’s Heart Chakra (and maybe one’s Earth Star, Solar Plexus, Third Eye and Crown Chakras) with emerald green, royal blue and royal purple; send a weave of three streams of this colour from the Chakra(s) to a visualisation of a gigantic, multi-faceted emerald (which has been created to facilitate networking of BPM workers) through your facet until you see your energy enlivening other areas of the emerald and can feel similar energies flowing back to you;
 - visualise the rune / bindrune (if given);
 - generate  feelings of love, peace, joy and respect;
 - strengthen those feelings (energies);
 - radiate those energies to the world for nine to eighteen minutes;
 - close your chakras, centre yourself and close your aura, use the banishing version of the LBRP to open circle, ground and release all excess energy; and make sure you are grounded and closed down – eat, if you need to, or seek help from someone capable and trusted.
I’ve written more about this here here here (here and here are interesting) here, here here.
As you read all this, consider this: how does one outflank an idea, or attack an emotion in the rear? It is as well to consider what those who are unbalanced could do to good ideas and emotions.
There has been some research into this type of work. In addition to Lynne McTaggart, see http://www.treurniet.ca/GCP/Expts/Nexus/nexus.htm.

Finally, this group is not aiming to “prove” anything, and, if you disagree with any of this, you should look elsewhere for an opportunity to work. There are quite a few other opportunities these days, including:
the Lucis Trust's Triangles network (running for many decades);     the Correllian Tradition's 'Spiritual War for Peace' (see also here, here, and here), the Hope, Peace, Love and Prosperity Spell (also from the Correllian Tradition, in around 2007 or 2008),     the Healing Minute started by the late, great Harry Edwards (running for decades);     the “CE 5  ET contact“ movement started by Dr Steven M Greer,     the “Network of Light”  meditations;     the 1 Million Meditators movement,     and     also see here, here and here – even commercial organisations (for instance, see here), online groups (e.g. here and here – which I do not know the quality of), secular opportunities: e.g., see here, here and here, and even an app

For those who might be interested, I've written a couple of short stories about the sort of work I do, which can be found here and here - although I normally work either alone, or through astral only contact with others. What I have in mind for this group will not be as formal as the grup written about in those stories, which is aimed at getting ex-military people involved in positive psychic work.