Friday 20 March 2020

Post No. 1,518 - More on dreams and protection

In the astral, it possible, while our physical bodies rest, to practice and develop many things.

One of those sets of things, is sport. When I was sailing, back when I was a teenager (last millennium), I used to do that. I haven't done that for a long time, however, because my life has focused in other areas - and that has been the result of deliberate choice, in part. However, a night or two ago, I found myself back in such a venue, but one focusing on ball sports. I remember talking to a few people, and they all seemed so young ☺ At one stage, I found I was holding,of all things, a baseball bat.

Now, I know we have baseball in Australia (years ago, a colleague told me of her sons' progress in that sport - one went to the USA to pursue the sport and did well), but I have no interest in it.I do recall the grain of the timber was dense, and the bat had been well sanded - the timber was silky. And the bat was surprisingly light, which tells me straight away it was an energetic creation, not a physical thing.

Interesting.

Another thing that is interesting is finding a sketch I prepared once a long time ago showing how I use printed maps of places - and photos of people - to create protection around them. I draw protective symbols - making sure it is with their consent, or to the extent that they consent to. I've given the sketch below.

What I am now working on is how to extend this to protecting ideas and concepts, such as freedom, democracy, and compassion.


PS - yes, there's a (badly drawn) batmobile in the driveway, Santa's going down the chimney, and there's one - sort of - reindeer on the roof. I drew this for people who shared my sense of humour :)