Thursday 26 March 2020

Post No. 1,521 - While we're in physical isolation / shutdown / lockdown . . .

Stay safe - wash your hands, practice social distancing, and follow informed medical advice - and be considerate towards those at risk or in situations of vulnerability (including economic) while the COVID-19 pandemic is a problem


I've been watching the excellent posts by many people, such as T.  Thorne  Coyle,   Laura  Tempest  Zakroff,   the  Narrowboat  Experience, and many others, and wondering what, if anything, I could do to help or take advantage of the current global use of physical distancing, including shutdown/lockdowns and isolation/quarantine, to deal  with the COVID-19 pandemic?

It then occurred to me that people's auras are going to be relatively clear of intermingling influences - the influences that are such a nightmare on public transports for people who are sensitive / psychic / survivors. That means it would be easier for me to clear any nonBPM  links, if it is for the Highest Spiritual Good (HSG), send healing to anyone who wants healing (incidentally, it is worth asking mentally [psychically] for healing if you need it at any time: there are often people, not to mention BPM Guides, who are keen to do so and just need the permission of a request - that is one of the ways I survived going to shopping centres back in the days when they were crowded - last week . . . ), find earthbound entities in need of rescue, and so on.

However, what I have decided to do, is to focus on improving the communication between people and their BPM Guides, where it is for the HSG.

This sets the person up to get better guidance, even if it is the form of unconscious "hunches", after the pandemic is over - which is a longer term benefit than any healing or rescue that I could do now, although I will continue my normal work on those.

This also takes advantage of the Guides particular knowledge of their charges most urgent needs - which may not be spiritual. It may be most important that they, for instance, develop their confidence by mastering a physical skill, perhaps a sport (as helped me when I was a teenager), or learn how to work with others by getting into politics, or provide a service by a creative talent or by raising children well.

I don't need to try to find those sort of details out: the person's Guides know all that. I don't even have to know much about the Guides; typically, I sense the communication between Guides as various flavours of links. However, I don't necessarily even have to find those.

What I can do is send my healing to a specific location, and invite those BPM Guides who wish to take advantage of that to do so (remembering that physical distance is meaningless in the astral). Of course, they may decide the energy is better used in some other way, which is OK.

I'm doing what I can, and making the awareness of my efforts available as an invitation by thinking of my intention with the purpose that such be broadcast.

Some entities will try to stuff that up. When they do, I will use what I know of clearing (and uncooperatives), and am probably better placed to deal with it than the less experienced/less knowledgeable people they were probably picking on/bullying/controlling before.

I will, in fact, being doing something similar with a pyramid (I like pyramids) for such nonBPM units to be cleared to go into.

Actually, I will technically do most of this through a thought form (I use a particular pattern of crystals with particular programming, including ethics, defence, BPM growth; I'll have to come up with a definition of "thought form"), but that is a topic for another post - or several.

Actually (again), I've set up the first batch of energy while typing this, and it has already gone - the need is there, so, as the ad says, "please consider".


PS - do you ever send healing/BPM energy/"good vibes" to your BPM Guides? You should - they deserve it, as does wherever on the Earth your crystals came from. 

PPS - there's still a lot of energy going through that pyramid, and the contributions are coming from more than just me 😊