Thursday 19 March 2020

Post No. 1,517 - An Update on my Colour Breathing Work

As I said I would, this is a bit of an update to what I do for my colour breathing work.

Before I get into that, I've written about this topic previously, which you can find at:
(I've just noticed I don't have a definition of this on my glossary. I'm not sure that I need to, but I'll "take that under advisement".)

So, my colour visualisation exercises. This is something I do regularly - I aim for daily, but life means I don't always do that. These exercises are, in a sense, feeding/exercising my nonphysical self, and I will continue doing these after I die. (The nonphysical equivalent of breathing won't be to get oxygen, but it will be to get energy.)

So, what I do is, for each of the colours in the sequence I currently use (pink, blue, green, gold, orange, purple, amber, silver, and pure brilliance):
  • visualise energy of that colour coming
       from nonphysical realms (visualised coming in from above) and
       from Mother Earth to
    a point I call my centre (not the martial arts concept of centre, which is about physical strength, nor the shamanic concept of centre, both of which are usually close to the solar plexus: I use either the heart  chakra or the new chakra being developed between the heart and solar plexus if I wish to work with both - and this often varies through a single session for each colour),
    where the two streams twirl together, forming a vortex (not unlike the Taijitu, or "yin-yang" symbol).
    (Digression: at the dedication of a new Temple, I was channelling Goddess energy into the heart chakra of the temple's Priestess and a male elder was likewise channelling God energy when the Priestess started squirming and giggling: when asked about this, she said the energies combining "tickled" ☺ ) 
  • I allow the energy to build in strength (and I'll often use movie sound effect sounds to help this visualisation) until I feel it is as strong as it needs to be, and then I release it in a double sequence similar to dropping a pebble into a pond. When a pebble is dropped into a pond, there is a high vertical splash, which then collapses and a series of waves start flowing out from that location.
    In terms of the chakras, what I see is, firstly, multiple lines of that coloured light flowing out (along links, dissolving the nonBPM and strengthening the BPM), and secondly, an expanding sphere dissolving or displacing (to where they can be cleared) any nonBPM units, and cleansing (washing, in a sense) and strengthening any BPM units.
    (I sometimes follow his up with a double net made of all the colours - in shimmering, vibrant,bright and clear aspects - to pull any dislodged nonBPM units out, then one net takes the appropriate units to nonphysical realms for clearing/cleansing/healing/recycling, and the other takes the appropriate units to Mother Earth [on the rare occassions anything is left, that is for me resolve] .)
  • The first new bit is that I then follow this up with a shower of energy from nonphysical realms, supplemented by hosing to "clean" (cleanse) chakras, organs, etc - remember, the energy is nonphysical: it can pass into and through your physical body. Some of this dissolves nonBPM energy, some of it cleanses and strengthens both physical and nonphysical parts of my being (including ALL the levels of my aura and my nonphysical levels), some of dislodges nonBPM energy/units that can best be cleansed/cleared/healed/recycled by Mother Earth into Mother Earth,  very much like taking a shower, but internally as well as externally.
    However, I also visualise the energy combining with Mother Earth's energies and building up below my Earth Star chakra, much as it was in my centre, until it reaches enough of a build up and I have done enough of that type of work, and then that colour energy erupts upwards as forcefully as a volcano erupts, dislodging anything that can best be cleansed/cleared/healed/recycled in nonphsyical realms (aided by a multiplicity of BPM tornadoes drawing such energies and units to those realms)
  • The second new bit (which I used to do in a slightly different way) is to allow the colour to flow through and settle on all levels, physical and nonphysical, of my being, and then spend some time just being with that colour, enjoying its characteristics and making sure all of my being has all that it needs of that type of energy.
Having done all that for my aura, I then do it for my chakras (generally all at the same time - which takes a little development of visualisation skills; I have a slightly different starting visualisation, but that can wait until another time), and key people, places and my network (which also includes working on the past and future).

'tis a fun way to pass half an hour (yes, it can be got down to that amount of time - both the above, the chakras and the network) before moving on to other forms of meditation, breathing, etc - or the mundane day.

If I'm in a hurry, I use all the colours at once, and can - albeit after years of practice - do this in few minutes.