Wednesday 1 September 2021

Post No. 2,006 - Cross Posting: One night's work

This was originally posted on my creativity blog at https://musingsofkayleen.blogspot.com/2021/09/one-nights-work.html

*** 

I let my body fall asleep, and eased out on to the etheric - just a normal, everyday falling asleep. We all do it, but I had trained myself to be aware of the separation of nonphysical and physical - and tonight, I was going into the etheric, rather than the astral. I felt the call to work there. 

I carefully checked the wards I'd set up first, and all was sound - the four corners of the compass, above and below, multiple levels of reality, all were protected. 

Good. Time for me to move on. 

I could feel the call more strongly now - there, in the distance, there was a ... dis-ease, an uneasiness. 

Pop culture would have said "there was a disturbance in the force". 

So I made sure my aura was shielded, visualised a sphere of undetectability, moved up to a slightly higher frequency of reality, and slowly - carefully - headed over that way. 

As I neared the area, I could see there was no draining of the astral, where I was: this energy was coming from the physical and etheric only - and it looked like a double ... blob ... of gloom - both in the same place, separated by frequency - a bit like the interference when the broadcast of two radio stations drift too close to each other. It was ... pulsing, without a particular rhythm or pattern, as if multiple hearts were competing against each other in the same space. 

There weren't focused on the astral, so I decided I - and the sphere deflecting attention - could safely ease down to their level, and assess what was going on.

It was disturbing 

I saw four spirits - entities.One was central, puffed with self-importance and suffused with barely contained anger. About that entity were two more - clearly subservient to their ... "leader".

None had silver cords, so all were discarnate - dead, in everyday people speak.

The fourth was a woman - bowed, burdened with multiple links to all three: a psychic slave. 

She had a silver cord, so I knew she was still alive - and suffering - probably major depression, headaches - going by the location of the links, possibly "hearing voices" but that wasn't certain. 

I thought for a moment, and then called up beams of loving energy from a few power spots nearby, and connected them to the strongest links in this mess. I telepathically called for others I worked with who could spare some focus, and they also started dissolving the links and other units - and all from directions away from me.

Then I waited. When the leader and the two servants started showing signs of uneasiness, I anchored myself to Mother Earth, popped a shield through my solar plexus, relived a moment I'd felt joyful love, and used that energy to project golden beams from my hands at the links around the servants, sending short bursts to weaken a couple of links at a time, until I had most of them reduced to a nominal strength. The servants were now uneasy - uncertain what was going on, and confused - which was good, as it showed their minds were fighting clear of the control. 

I could feel a nudge on my mind as well: my BPM Guides had talked to theirs, and had a little idea lined up. I listened, and then joined in as we all created a tornado of clear blue light to grab the servants from behind, and draw them off to safe spaces where their Guides could talk to them. 

Their former leader now openly raged - but not at the enslaved woman. 

I sent out another call for help - and this time felt the Goddess Herself answer with a wave of compassion and love that was implacable in its goodness. Yes, I know that sounds weird, but truly strong goodness can be awesome - in the original sense of the word. 

That wave effortlessly stripped away the remaining murkiness and nonBPM energy around the "leader", leaving them wondering how they had gone down that path - and guilty and embarrassed, and drew their astral off to a safe space for ... "further discussions" ...

I turned back to the woman, and could see her astral stretching - starting to realise that the control had gone, and she was free. I could see the powerful flows of  energy starting the healing process, and became aware that the Goddess would ensure she received aid on multiple levels of reality, and for some time to come. 

My work here was done, and others were carrying on with what was needed. 

I spent the rest of the night recuperating in restful astral places.


Copyright © Kayleen White, 2021 (where this date is different to the year of publication, it is because I did the post some time ago and then used the scheduling feature to delay publication) I take these photographs and undertake these writings – and the sharing of them – for the sake of my self expression. I am under no particular illusions as to their literary or artistic merit, and ask only that any readers do not have any undue expectations. If you consider me wrong, then publish me – with full credit and due financial recompense, of course :)