Saturday 4 September 2021

Post No. 2,009 - Dowsing The World’s Psychic Weather - Aether: Lesson Twenty-Five - What to do with this

Now, this course has been focused on how to dowse for the world’s psychic weather, but there is a very important aspect that also needs to be considered:

what do you DO with this information?

Sharing it is one thing, as it may help people make decisions for their safety, but my opinion is that doing that alone is not enough.

I also have a course running in parallel on the “Magickal Battle of the World” (most recent lesson here), which is based on psychic activism to make the world a better place.

The principles I outline in that course, especially “Cure  Violence(see Lesson 22), are used by me to work out a proposed sequence of meditations to clear the nonBPM and strengthen the BPM influences across the world, focusing on what is most important.

I’m obviously not going to try to repeat that much longer series here, but you can look it up if you wish to know more.

The main point is:

if you have knowledge that could help others, you have a moral duty to do your best to use it to the best of your ability.

To what extent you use it may be subject to a few other things, such as whether than entails any risk for you or your significant others (I am thinking of expending what I have covered on indirect psychic attack after having read more of ), but not using it makes you a bit like someone who knows CPR standing beside a just drowned person and saying CPR would be good for them but not doing CPR . . . or a doctor saying to a patient you could be healed by this technique I know, but not actually using that technique . . . or telling someone asking for directions to a place “I know the way there . . . you should follow that way I know” - but not telling the person.

I can understand people being afraid of taking action because they may fear (a) not doing it correctly, or (b) not doing it well enough to make a difference, or (c) not doing it well enough to achieve a perfect result - actually, that last one doesn’t count, in my view: it is moral & spiritual cowardice combined with a simplistic, simple minded and downright stupid assumption that a perfect outcome is “the only” acceptable outcome (which is also referred to as “the perfect getting in the way of the good”), and, for that matter, both the last two examples have an element of selfishness - fearing being criticised on the basis of a less than perfect result, which is putting your ego ahead of the wellbeing of others. The first fear is reasonable, but that is why I am doing the other course.

The most important thing here is:

if you have knowledge that could help others, you have a moral duty to do your best to use it to the best of your ability.

To give a few more examples, consider a weather forecaster who refused to pass on a warning of a cyclone, or an epidemiologist who refused to pass on their knowledge of how to minimise the spread of a pandemic, or an engineer or geologist who refused to pass on a warning that a dam might collapse or overtop.

My experience is that acting on a psychic weather report is not going to be as significant as those hypotheticals, but my experience is also that it can make a difference for the better - and if you were in the shoes of those who would be helped by that, wouldn’t you want to receive that aid?

One downside of this is that I am fairly sure my BPM  Guides sometimes alter the numbers I dowse to make sure that I will come up with the plan for the next week that they consider most important.

I am OK with that - they are better placed in such matters to know more of the details that my dowsing can’t detect. So that is no excuse not to do any of this work.

Try - think of those who aren’t in a position to try, and do it for them, not for you.

 

Past Lessons

Earth: First principles:

Water: Dowsing

Air: Sensing and dowsing at a distance

Fire: Energy

Æther: Dowsing the world