Friday 15 October 2021

Post No. 2,057 - Commentary

Since I finished (last weekend - I've been using scheduled posting) working on my online "Magickal battle of the World" course, I have noticed a distinct reduction in psychic pressure (including noticeably less psychic attack), and my sleep state work has started going back to spirit rescue / world walking. 

I'm also finding it easier to work on generating BPM energy (mainly through my alternate nostril breathing)

The work covered by the course needs to be continued, but - at least as far as the pandemic is concerned - the end is in sight . . . although that end is when ALL the nations of the world have more than 90% of all their population vaccinated, and we have a system for booster shots as may be required. So the end is most definitely NOT just when rich nations open up. 

The climate crisis remains an urgent and existential priority, as does dealing with bigotry, and I can now contribute more directly to those matters (and start to regain some of my health). I'm glad this batch of work was done, hope it was of some use, but now can go back to other matters.

(I may post more about the changes I experience.)